Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Seems like Florida will once again enter the top 25 just to exit again.
Sure does. Ive been keeping a close eye on Ufag vs LSU because I saw a LOT of preseason predictions from LSU's own team writers who predicted they'd beat us, but lose to UF. Made absolutely no sense then and makes even less now. Even the spread is dropping towards Ufags favor. Its down to 2.5. I read earlier that something like.. 70% of the bets have been on LSU, but 65% of the money has gone to fl.

How the fck is that even possible?!

Sure does. Ive been keeping a close eye on Ufag vs LSU because I saw a LOT of preseason predictions from LSU's own team writers who predicted they'd beat us, but lose to UF. Made absolutely no sense then and makes even less now. Even the spread is dropping towards Ufags favor. Its down to 2.5. I read earlier that something like.. 70% of the bets have been on LSU, but 65% of the money has gone to fl.

UF does not match up well against LSU. LSU should win this by double digits. UF struggles to run the ball and blitz protect, while LSU is pretty decent in the front seven but very good in the back 4. Franks is erratic with accuracy, I expect him to toss too many to the Tigers and LSU wins by 13 at least. Watching UF last week against a 1 dimensional Miss State team they struggled badly to put them away. Their TD was on a trick play pass by Toney. Interesting that people think UF has all of a sudden figured this thing out. Not sure many people watch their games from start to finish.

people betting on Florida have deeper pockets

If you're a ****, you've got to be at least a bit concerned. Yet another "offensive guru" head coach, yet another year of absolute garbage offense.

Advertisement
this 2.5 line looks like a BIIIG trap that vegas is setting up.Gotta believe that anybody that is looking at this gotta be wondering WTF just like us and that will be enough get a lot of the casual bettors money to switch their bets to UFAG and off LSU.

Vegas has a lot of smart people out there and they have to know that most of the bets would be coming in on LSU after watching UFAG suck up to this point.

I think LSU wins by 2 scores and Vegas is hoping to get some of the bets off the Tigers and on to UFAG.Can't figure out any other reason with this line.

this 2.5 line looks like a BIIIG trap that vegas is setting up.Gotta believe that anybody that is looking at this gotta be wondering WTF just like us and that will be enough get a lot of the casual bettors money to switch their bets to UFAG and off LSU.

Vegas has a lot of smart people out there and they have to know that most of the bets would be coming in on LSU after watching UFAG suck up to this point.

I think LSU wins by 2 scores and Vegas is hoping to get some of the bets off the Tigers and on to UFAG.Can't figure out any other reason with this line.

Isn't that kind of opposite though? If I saw LSU favored by 30, I may put some money on florida to cover, but at 2.5, no way I am touching florida.

Advertisement
UF does not match up well against LSU. LSU should win this by double digits. UF struggles to run the ball and blitz protect, while LSU is pretty decent in the front seven but very good in the back 4. Franks is erratic with accuracy, I expect him to toss too many to the Tigers and LSU wins by 13 at least. Watching UF last week against a 1 dimensional Miss State team they struggled badly to put them away. Their TD was on a trick play pass by Toney. Interesting that people think UF has all of a sudden figured this thing out. Not sure many people watch their games from start to finish.

Just NAILED it. Completely agree. I watch those UF games and I realize that the Gaytor fans are projecting the same kinds of delusions onto Mullet that we projected onto Year-One Golden.

Just NAILED it. Completely agree. I watch those UF games and I realize that the Gaytor fans are projecting the same kinds of delusions onto Mullet that we projected onto Year-One Golden.

Troof...

Screenshot_2018-10-03-20-30-34.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Best on field Coach??” :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Wait until LSU curb stomps then this weekend this very same guy will be posting what a Corch Mullet really is

“Best on field Coach??” :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Wait until LSU curb stomps then this weekend this very same guy will be posting what a Corch Mullet really is

Same guy that is the best on field coach just snapped a 31 year streak vs. UK. FOH with that noise. He has something like a 3-16 record (could be worse) vs ranked opponents.

Advertisement
Back