Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You've got MD 20/20 over there? :LOL: It's basically the national drink of Scotland along with Buckfast, every one drinks it by the bucket-load

Its what all of my fellow students drank when I was in high school and college. Did not realize its still "popular".

Advertisement
I never understood the logic of buying this if you are broke. You get much more bang for your buck by buying the cheapest rot gut vodka.
Because every gas station/convenience store has a beer/wine license whereas you have to go to an actual liquor store to buy vodka. When you're a bum, you don't always have that kind of luxury.

Because every gas station/convenience store has a beer/wine license whereas you have to go to an actual liquor store to buy vodka. When you're a bum, you don't always have that kind of luxury.

Absolutely. These poor drunks need to make hard choices. It ain't easy. ABV %, total volume, cost, and availability are the factors. Taste, sophistication, and enjoyment are not. You can get a 375mL of Mad Dog Red Grape (18% ABV) for about $3 at the gas station and help forget the horrible circumstances that got you to that gas station to begin with. When it's the only choice you've got to get you through the day, it's the best choice.

Kind of like starting Feleipe Franks at QB. He is the MD 20/20 Red Grape of college QBs. He is bum juice.

Advertisement
Man I had some horrible college nights and mornings on that Mad Dog.

Mornings and notches on my belt I want to forget.

Absolutely. These poor drunks need to make hard choices. It ain't easy. ABV %, total volume, cost, and availability are the factors. Taste, sophistication, and enjoyment are not. You can get a 375mL of Mad Dog Red Grape (18% ABV) for about $3 at the gas station and help forget the horrible circumstances that got you to that gas station to begin with. When it's the only choice you've got to get you through the day, it's the best choice.

Kind of like starting Feleipe Franks at QB. He is the MD 20/20 Red Grape of college QBs. He is bum juice.

Way to tie that in back to the Turds, nicely done. After the Canes, the thing I’m most excited about this year is having another full season of Felipe Franks “highlights”.

Gotta love the 1st 2 questions...

Screenshot_2018-08-29-12-50-29.png
Screenshot_2018-08-29-12-50-39.png

Advertisement

This statement eight here has me 6 ft under...bodybag me. My wife is wondering why I cant breathe from laughter

Advertisement
You know, in one day there were two seperate threads about the perils of banging a stripper and the merits of drinking cheap booze.

...and thats why Miami Hurricane fans are the best college football fans.

Gators probably have threads to this day on why giving Tim Tebow a ******* is not an act of fwaggotry.

You know, in one day there were two seperate threads about the perils of banging a stripper and the merits of drinking cheap booze.

...and thats why Miami Hurricane fans are the best college football fans.

Gators probably have threads to this day on why giving Tim Tebow a ******* is not an act of fwaggotry.

Followed by another thread about banging their sister when their older **** brother called dibs.

Tim Tebow will come out with an exclusive Interview once his Minor League career drives up titled "I'm Tim Tebow, I'm a Christian and I'm ***."

In the next 5 years

Advertisement
Back