Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

GIF image.gif

If there was ever any doubt, this gaytor is fully out as a bottom bytch caulk gobbler.

Nipple clamps connected to a car battery? Remember this is the same guy that likes to “draw a bath“ with a nice glass of a delicate pinkish rosè wine.

As far as kids, same-*** couples can now adopt, so I guess him and his “wife” take turns being the bottom fruit loop.

Hillbilly, racist, and weird is no way to go through life, son.

View attachment 63167
If there was ever any question as to why canes everywhere should despise these inbreeders this bit of wasted ******* here sums it all up in one drawn out *** fest of a post.

Advertisement
A quick look at gaysville as the ufag season starts... and they realize just how bad their team is....

1496244981-water-main.gif

lol tears commin!! hahahah

If there was ever any question as to why canes everywhere should despise these inbreeders this bit of wasted ******* here sums it all up in one drawn out *** fest of a post.
And just as damming, the thread is up 23 upvotes. Their gheyness is pervasive. Brooklyn ain't neva lied. Check it out...

Screenshot_2018-08-31-08-04-13.png

A quick look at gaysville as the ufag season starts... and they realize just how bad their team is....

1496244981-water-main.gif

lol tears commin!! hahahah
I swear I had a dream last night that Charleston Southern was a flag football team and they beat the gaytes in tackle football where only the gaytes wore pads. Weird dream. Must've been the warmly drawn shower and tequila.

Advertisement
I swear I had a dream last night that Charleston Southern was a flag football team and they beat the gaytes in tackle football where only the gaytes wore pads. Weird dream. Must've been the warmly drawn shower and tequila.
Sometimes I think they are a flag football team lol but all the money they're getting to go get beat up by $EC teams is paying for some nice improvements to their campus. If you walk through the woods directly north of CSU you'd just about end up in my back yard. My son was going to summer baseball camp there for a few years until the head coach took a desk job at USCe. My wife is a CSU alumni lol. I keep waiting for one of those $EC pussies to do a home and home so I can walk over and throw **** at them on the sidelines lol

I'm preparing to be negged on this one, and apologies for mucking up a fine tears thread. But I have a feeling that the gators are pulling off an upset of Charleston Southern tomorrow.

I'm preparing to be negged on this one, and apologies for mucking up a fine tears thread. But I have a feeling that the gators are pulling off an upset of Charleston Southern tomorrow.

Please don’t tell me gaTurd delusion is rubbing off on you. Next thing you know you’ll be breaking out the recruiting calculator. FYI, Felipe Franks heard your prediction and request that you hold his beer.

Advertisement
Absolutely. These poor drunks need to make hard choices. It ain't easy. ABV %, total volume, cost, and availability are the factors. Taste, sophistication, and enjoyment are not. You can get a 375mL of Mad Dog Red Grape (18% ABV) for about $3 at the gas station and help forget the horrible circumstances that got you to that gas station to begin with. When it's the only choice you've got to get you through the day, it's the best choice.

Kind of like starting Feleipe Franks at QB. He is the MD 20/20 Red Grape of college QBs. He is bum juice.
This is a very well thought out post, only thing is when I see Feleipe Franks, I see a Banana Red MD 20/20 guy. It's a little more on the Homo side.

**** receivers believe they can be the best in the nation at what? Skipping empty-handed through the secondary?

You obviously haven’t heard....the GAYtors QB will be a Heismanz winner.....Now I’m sure are asking yourself “but how is it possible that piece of **** QB turn into a Heismanz winner?” Well the answe is simple my friend.....whispers. Yep the whisperer is on the job.
GAYtor whispers.

Advertisement
And just as damming, the thread is up 23 upvotes. Their gheyness is pervasive. Brooklyn ain't neva lied. Check it out...

View attachment 63211

Just goes to show how many demented fathers that have no business raising children live in Gayville and hang out on That site.

And parent that mentions a child and nipple clamps in the same paragraph has nooooo business raising a child.

You obviously haven’t heard....the GAYtors QB will be a Heismanz winner.....Now I’m sure are asking yourself “but how is it possible that piece of **** QB turn into a Heismanz winner?” Well the answe is simple my friend.....whispers. Yep the whisperer is on the job.
GAYtor whispers.

I think you mean “ Heinzmanz award like the 57 type of dog sHT kind...

I am watching the Army vs Duke game(I like to scout out our future opponents) and noticed this commercial. Of all of the color combinations they could have picked they picked Gaytor colors because they know the hicks in Gayesville are the target audience for mobile homes.

Advertisement
Back