Tears Gator Tears

Mad Dog will have you waking up next to some”chew your arm off type stuff”.you know the type you have no clue who she is but you’d rather chew your arm off to leave than take a chance on waking the beast🤮

Advertisement
Mad Dog will have you waking up next to some”chew your arm off type stuff”.you know the type you have no clue who she is but you’d rather chew your arm off to leave than take a chance on waking the beast🤮
I've seen it in movies so I'll have to take your word for it.

I've seen it in movies so I'll have to take your word for it.

This old Bastid has seen all the “ Great vinos” in their prime.

I was there when Boonesfarm Apple,Strawberry Hill and Berry Berry were introduced and took the US by storm.Now those were some fine wines..

Caused some of the greatest headaches the world has ever known.Used to go by Burger King and Get a large cup of their crushed ice to smoothly pour these fine wines over and drive the streets of Key West with my buddies looking for ladies that were willing to engage in whatever activities several bottles of these masterful blends would lead too...😂😂😂

Those were the days...at least what I can remember

Advertisement
From the same gaytor porster of the "I'm going to draw myself a warm bath" fame... How do they take this guy's annoying af threads and porsts from his multiple accounts???

Screenshot_2018-08-30-11-58-20.png
Screenshot_2018-08-30-11-58-28.png
Screenshot_2018-08-30-11-58-36.png

Last edited:
If there was ever any doubt, this gaytor is fully out as a bottom bytch caulk gobbler.

Nipple clamps connected to a car battery? Remember this is the same guy that likes to “draw a bath“ with a nice glass of a delicate pinkish rosè wine.

As far as kids, same-*** couples can now adopt, so I guess him and his “wife” take turns being the bottom fruit loop.

Hillbilly, racist, and weird is no way to go through life, son.

025E1E25-306F-4258-AAD4-1A7D695547C3.jpeg

If there was ever any doubt, this gaytor is fully out as a bottom bytch caulk gobbler.

Nipple clamps connected to a car battery? Remember this is the same guy that likes to “draw a bath“ with a nice glass of a delicate pinkish rosè wine.

As far as kids, same-*** couples can now adopt, so I guess him and his “wife” take turns being the bottom fruit loop.

Hillbilly, racist, and weird is no way to go through life, son.

View attachment 63167
I just had visions of him stepping into his warmly drawn bath with electrified nipple clamps on.

Advertisement
Watching SEC now because I got tired of the ESPN talk shows. Mullen is on wearing white Jordan 4’s(the number is like a certain trim for you old folk), a Jordan pin, and a dark suit...can this M’fer be any faker? And can he learn how to properly dress?

**** I keep asking myself that guy has to be trolling right? Like I know with gaytors anything is possible but **** that's almost unimaginable that a person could be that odd. Guys playing out *** fantasies on a uif message board. Either way you gotta love that they take that Jack *** seriously and give actually responses.

From the same gaytor porster of the "I'm going to draw myself a warm bath" fame... How do they take this guy's annoying af threads and porsts from his multiple accounts???

View attachment 63163View attachment 63164View attachment 63165

Christ, Americans spend so much time telling others how to parent their children and this sht still goes on? If we can't get our moral outrage up high enough to put a stop to this, I think it's safe to say we're a nation without morals.

The nipple clamps were the most wholesome part of that filth.

I don't think this idiot is a true Gayturd fan.A true Gayturd fan would have finished this little diatribe by telling everyone he had bought a special pair of JORTS for the kid,had Teblows number tattoo'ed on the kids *** and finished by telling everyone he had read bedtime stories to the kid telling him of days gone by when the Swamp used to be packed..

The guy is obviously a light in the loafers troll...

Advertisement
Advertisement

lol Believe they can be best in the nation?! Based on what exactly? Has anyone told them who their starting QB is?

Even Ufag fans have to read this headline and roll their eyes. Even they know 1,800 passing yards will not be enough to make their WR unit the best in the nation. Lol even though I know there's an inevitable screenshot coming that will say otherwise.

Advertisement
Back