Tears Gator Tears

This is gonna be RVACane as the gaytes season unfolds and the tears really start to flood.

Space%2Bwalk%2Bin%2Bthe%2Brainy%2Bseason.gif

LOL - @RVACane is going to be moonwalking in gaytes tears

Advertisement
Guys probably drinking wine from a box and the bath he’s drawing is him jumping the fence and jumping in his neighbors pool...
They have good wine in boxes now. Besides I see him limp wrist pouring from a Sofia Coppola bottle.

Advertisement
IIRC, gaytor Jeff is in his early 30's and claims to have a wife of some sort. The dude for real has so many accounts under so many different names, it's hard to keep track. It's a constant joke over there. He was actually talking once about his beard's "lady parts" and how yucky "lady parts" are in general. If he's straight, he's the gheyest straight man alive.

You had a few typos, but don't worry I got you fam.

Advertisement
Guys probably drinking wine from a box and the bath he’s drawing is him jumping the fence and jumping in his neighbors pool...

Wrong. The wine is something called "Thunderbird" whatever that is, and it's in a bottle. The bottle is in a brown paper bag, but that's totally different. And how the **** is he going to jump high enough to clear the side of his neighbor's above ground pool? Plus, a fence? What, does he live next to the Rockefellers? A fence...you must think he lives in Beverly Hills or something.

Wrong. The wine is something called "Thunderbird" whatever that is, and it's in a bottle. The bottle is in a brown paper bag, but that's totally different. And how the **** is he going to jump high enough to clear the side of his neighbor's above ground pool? Plus, a fence? What, does he live next to the Rockefellers? A fence...you must think he lives in Beverly Hills or something.

Thunderbird is considered "bum wine", in the same vein as MD 20/20

Thunderbird is considered "bum wine", in the same vein as MD 20/20

How dare you sir!

Say what you will about Thunderbird, but I must insist that you retract your unkind words regarding MD 20/20. That such a fine beverage which has directly contributed to the constitutions of countless Americans should be disparaged in this fashion is unconscionable. Why I myself have found this unique tonic to be a potent remedy to all sorts of vapors and ill humors.

I'll have my apology or satisfaction on the dueling grounds, the choice is yours. Good day.

Advertisement
How dare you sir!

Say what you will about Thunderbird, but I must insist that you retract your unkind words regarding MD 20/20. That such a fine beverage which has directly contributed to the constitutions of countless Americans should be disparaged in this fashion is unconscionable. Why I myself have found this unique tonic to be a potent remedy to all sorts of vapors and ill humors.

I'll have my apology or satisfaction on the dueling grounds, the choice is yours. Good day.

Me and 3 buddies got fcked up on mad dog 20/20 on my senior day field trip.Coming home down the keys in a convoy somebody at the front slammed the breaks causing a 20 car pile-up.

Us being the most fcked up of the bunch hit the breaks and pulled to the side and the car behind us hit the one in front of us..lol

They were there for hours doing police reports while we left and continued enjoying what was our fine one dollar a bottle vintage.

Me and 3 buddies got fcked up on mad dog 20/20 on my senior day field trip.Coming home down the keys in a convoy somebody at the front slammed the breaks causing a 20 car pile-up.

Us being the most fcked up of the bunch hit the breaks and pulled to the side and the car behind us hit the one in front of us..lol

They were there for hours doing police reports while we left and continued enjoying what was our fine one dollar a bottle vintage.

See, the stuff even makes you a better driver.

Advertisement
This is Gaytor tears...where is the moonshine debate?

I personally think the guy 3 trailers down from the 2nd stop sign after leaving the north side of the swamp makes the best.

Advertisement
Back