Tears Gator Tears

Pretty sure he is. I know I've never met someone from SoFla with that surname who wasn't. And if I was Joseph, I woulda put his *** on IR with a broken face for threatening me over *****. Especially ***** that I ain't touch...

Update: Joseph is related to Dr. Facilier
1533574125505.gif

and was seen outside of Watkins window
doing this Voodoo ritual gator magic curse
1533574178401.gif

and then there was Magic
1533574727894.gif

Oh and a unicorn
1533575681742.gif

Pooped on their program
1533575776039.gif

Go Gaytas
1533575901542.gif

Advertisement
I knew it was $4k when $40k was posted and I was thinking the same thing. I didn't have $4k waiting around in college.[/QUOTE
I knew it was $4k when $40k was posted and I was thinking the same thing. I didn't have $4k waiting around in college.
With the bond being so high, it’s very likely that someone had to put up property (house) along with the 10%.
In Savannah, GA the highest bond you can pay with cash only is less than $5,000. Judge usually goes with $4,950. Anything over requires property so bondsmen get paid.

Advertisement
Wow been away since Thursday at a tournament and I come back and I got enough **** Tears to make my coffee sweet for a few weeks..got a lot of catching up to do.Normally I’d take it slow to make the tears last but that sHT show going on up north looks like it will have us all waist deep in tears until we whip that *** next year which at that time we will hit 2 million views in a matter of days.

Thanks everyone for making this old man’s morning coffee a nectar of the Gods .

Wow been away since Thursday at a tournament and I come back and I got enough **** Tears to make my coffee sweet for a few weeks..got a lot of catching up to do.Normally I’d take it slow to make the tears last but that sHT show going on up north looks like it will have us all waist deep in tears until we whip that *** next year which at that time we will hit 2 million views in a matter of days.

Thanks everyone for making this old man’s morning coffee a nectar of the Gods .

Nothing hydrates better than gator tears!

Seriously contemplating printing this thread and creating a 700 plus page book! I think I would have a best seller on my hands.

Nothing hydrates better than gator tears!

Seriously contemplating printing this thread and creating a 700 plus page book! I think I would have a best seller on my hands.
We’ll buy it, FSU would buy it, UGA would buy it...even Georgia Southern would buy it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 11.24.33 PM.png

See, it's funny because they totally aren't smarter than that, they just haven't gotten caught for that particular thing yet.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 11.28.41 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will literally pay somebody if they could find the audio from inside his right when his head hit the ground
Dude I love when it pans to the crowd of all those hicks you literally cannot tell what each relationship is between the people they pan on

Advertisement
Back