Tears Gator Tears

I hate the Gaytahs more than anybody, but truth be told, the game against Idaho was scheduled when Idaho was still an FBS program. This season will be Idaho’s first season in the FCS after moving down.
This is a fair point, however I’m still gonna ride them lol. Also doesn’t this mean that the gators have to win 8 games to make a bowl? Since FCS games don’t count right?

Advertisement
This is a fair point, however I’m still gonna ride them lol. Also doesn’t this mean that the gators have to win 8 games to make a bowl? Since FCS games don’t count right?

No 7 games, only 1 counts and that would be the Idaho game

Advertisement
My personal favorite is the kid at the 1 minute mark hugging his mom from the back while kissing her on the back of the head. These hicks are straight freaks.

That could just as easily be his "ole lady". Remember, methadone clinics & swamp city meth labs can really age a chick.

We know why the FCS schools do it, the problem is why the Power Five schools do it.

Pad the win column, get some young guys some PT, rest some players that are banged up, etc.

From a fan of college football, those games are boring but as a fan of Miami, I don’t mind watching the *** kicking once a year.

Advertisement
That could just as easily be his "ole lady". Remember, methadone clinics & swamp city meth labs can really age a chick.

Pretty sure that was his older cousin (maybe younger, meth does age them quick) out on their romantic date, the Gaytor Deluxe Romantic package, includes tickets to the game, riding mower with utility trailer (gaytor limo service), drive thru meals from Burger King, $5 coupon from Rite Aid, and after the game a warm 12 pack of Natural Light and a tent for two on the 50 yard line of Swamp **** stadium after the game.

Pretty sure that was his older cousin (maybe younger, meth does age them quick) out on their romantic date, the Gaytor Deluxe Romantic package, includes tickets to the game, riding mower with utility trailer (gaytor limo service), drive thru meals from Burger King, $5 coupon from Rite Aid, and after the game a warm 12 pack of Natural Light and a tent for two on the 50 yard line of Swamp **** stadium after the game.

I have a deep mistrust of posters with "Canes" in their name and fewer than 100 posts, but this is high quality stuff.

I like the cut of your jib young man.

No homo.

Advertisement
Rite Aid is so trashy!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back