Tears Gator Tears

Why do all Browns GM's try to juggle chainsaws lit on fire.

The question is, who's picking the GMs? Because whoever that person is is a terrible judge of intelligence. The Browns so consistently make terrible personnel choices that it's hard to believe they aren't doing it on purpose.

Advertisement
The Browns are so bad. They literally found a way to blow the entire draft with better picks than anyone. Mayfield is a hot head ala Ryan Leaf. Then they took Ward...over a legit starting DE. The only decent pick was Nick Chubb, but even he isn't needed with Hyde and Duke. They just traded Coleman and now Callaway is gone. The only thing more pathetic is UF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lets take a gander at their schedule
4 Wins
3 Loss
5 Toss Ups

Honestly they probably go 7-5 and I will enjoy every minute of it. Good chance they could go 5-7 or 6-6 too.

4 Wins
3 Loss
5 Toss Ups

Honestly they probably go 7-5 and I will enjoy every minute of it. Good chance they could go 5-7 or 6-6 too.
Kentucky and CSU are must wins or else

Advertisement
The gates are playing 2 fcs teams in 2018 and 2019. You can only have 1 fcs win count for bowl eligibility. They got waiver in 2018 b/c Idaho dropped down

4 Wins
3 Loss
5 Toss Ups

let's not forget since they have CSU and Idaho, who are both now FCS, they must win 7 games to make a bowl assuming they beat both FCS opponents. Lol

Advertisement
Completely agree.

UF has no QB though so this should get interesting.

IF they lose to UK I will be bathing in gator tears all fall/winter.
Looks like Trask could be emerging as their savior. So much for Emory Jones.

let's not forget since they have CSU and Idaho, who are both now FCS, they must win 7 games to make a bowl assuming they beat both FCS opponents. Lol

On Nov 17th the Vandals of Idaho meet the criminal Vandals of Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back