Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. I just watched the 2002 UM UF game. UM was so dominant with talent it was like playing against an FCS team. I know you guys will hate this ****. Dorsey wasn't very good that game. He strained to throw the ball deep and on outs. He overthrew Dre and Winslow several times. That's hard to do. Every porster here would be calling for Dorsey's head. Watch the tape if you doubt me for second. I really see this 18 team as being special on offense this year. It took Ken having special players at the skills and Malik has those same caliber players now. The future is bright at UM. UF is going to get more of the same.

Wow. I just watched the 2002 UM UF game. UM was so dominant with talent it was like playing against an FCS team. I know you guys will hate this ****. Dorsey wasn't very good that game. He strained to throw the ball deep and on outs. He overthrew Dre and Winslow several times. That's hard to do. Every porster here would be calling for Dorsey's head. Watch the tape if you doubt me for second. I really see this 18 team as being special on offense this year. It took Ken having special players at the skills and Malik has those same caliber players now. The future is bright at UM. UF is going to get more of the same.

I think youre leaving out the fact Dorseys line was significantly better than this one.

If this line plays (when motivated) like the 2002 line we win the title. Alas.....Im not holding my breath especially on the right side.

Advertisement
Lets take a gander at their schedule
4 Wins
3 Loss
5 Toss Ups

Honestly they probably go 7-5 and I will enjoy every minute of it. Good chance they could go 5-7 or 6-6 too.
Give me Idaho at the swamp with 2+ instances of gaytors blocking each other for old times sake

4 Wins
3 Loss
5 Toss Ups

Honestly they probably go 7-5 and I will enjoy every minute of it. Good chance they could go 5-7 or 6-6 too.

I think I'd put that Miss St. game on the road firmly in the loss category for UF. MSU returns a lot of upperclassmen this year, plus they upgraded their HC in the offseason.

4 Wins
3 Loss
5 Toss Ups

I'm seeing 5-7

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dorsey was not always amazing. Fans criticized him and couldn’t wait for Berlin.

People forget that they are watching college football and the players for the most part are not that good. Even the best players will make tons of mistakes.

You’re a dlckbag to bring up a cane in the same sentence as that chronic fūckup.

Over a 15% reduction in violent crime reported in states like California due to laxing Marijuana laws. The world literally is a better place. Not to mention the medical benefits. I fully support guys like Mike James lobbying for this and find it ridiculous Weldon was suspended. Callaway may be an idiot driving on a suspended liscense with weed, but there are far worse Gators and he should not keep getting villainized just because he gets high.

Legal or not, mfkers gon smoke. Don't buy the connection here. Most likely other factors.

Legalized weed means the illegal drug game is getting squeezed. Legal weed means less power for cartels, gangs and dealers = less violence

EDIT: There could be a short term bump in related violence between these groups bc of desperation, but eventually it should go down, just common sense, once they are effectively put out of business.

Advertisement
Back