Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Legalized weed means the illegal drug game is getting squeezed. Legal weed means less power for cartels, gangs and dealers = less violence

EDIT: There could be a short term bump in related violence between these groups bc of desperation, but eventually it should go down, just common sense, once they are effectively put out of business.

Correct. If people can buy drugs legally from stores, they no longer have to buy them from criminals who use those profits to buy weapons to fight over drug turf. There's a reason why the mafia got out of the booze racket once prohibition was repealed.

But I digress....

MOAR TEARS!!!

Over a 15% reduction in violent crime reported in states like California due to laxing Marijuana laws. The world literally is a better place. Not to mention the medical benefits. I fully support guys like Mike James lobbying for this and find it ridiculous Weldon was suspended. Callaway may be an idiot driving on a suspended liscense with weed, but there are far worse Gators and he should not keep getting villainized just because he gets high.

So you're doubling down on caping for a ****? What kind of a sperm sack does that on a canes site? This is gator tears you dumb mf’er.

Correct. If people can buy drugs legally from stores, they no longer have to buy them from criminals who use those profits to buy weapons to fight over drug turf. There's a reason why the mafia got out of the booze racket once prohibition was repealed.

But I digress....

MOAR TEARS!!!

One might think Gainesville is a coastal town with all the salt flowing there from all the tears! So salty. It's delicious. mmmmm

Advertisement
images (2).jpeg

Over a 15% reduction in violent crime reported in states like California due to laxing Marijuana laws. The world literally is a better place. Not to mention the medical benefits. I fully support guys like Mike James lobbying for this and find it ridiculous Weldon was suspended. Callaway may be an idiot driving on a suspended liscense with weed, but there are far worse Gators and he should not keep getting villainized just because he gets high.

Yeah, nobody's getting villainized. We're slamming the guy for not being able to control his sht so as to become a very rich individual, and we're most definitely blasting uf for continually pumping out athletes who at best are stupid and at worst murderers. This is gayter tears, so there's no place for defending gayters here.

I don't care about this pot conversation even a little and I wish you'd take it elsewhere.

Advertisement

Sure the legalization of weed helps but after speaking with homies that gang bang out here they say the youth aren't built like that anymore. They would rather commit white collar crimes and get high then really get out and do some work.

Advertisement
There's now officially been more posts complaining about the thread being derailed than actual derailing posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back