Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
...Just waiting for them to break out the 2018 class rankings calculator again.

Advertisement
Over a 15% reduction in violent crime reported in states like California due to laxing Marijuana laws. The world literally is a better place. Not to mention the medical benefits. I fully support guys like Mike James lobbying for this and find it ridiculous Weldon was suspended. Callaway may be an idiot driving on a suspended liscense with weed, but there are far worse Gators and he should not keep getting villainized just because he gets high.
He is not being villainized for smoking weed. He's being villainized for being a terrible decision maker, too dumb to get in line and follow the rules for a job millions of people would kill for. CRAZY

Advertisement
d09151fa496b5aab735e3d25bd04eca4.jpg

Advertisement
"Grantham, Gators cultivating 'juice guys' on defense+

Florida Gators Football: Todd Grantham, UF cultivating 'juice guys' on defense

...omg I am peeing in my pants at this....."juice guys" on defense. this is some funny stuff. so high schoolish....

Well, guys, we had a great run with "the Turnover Chain", but it is pretty obvious that the next big thing to sweep college football will be "the Juice Guy". I mean, after all, that whole "Money Down" thing was huge too (is it just me, or does ANYONE actually REMEMBER this whole "money down" thing?).

Also, I thought that UF got rid of Randy Shannon...

"Pop on the film, find the guy that's flying around and give him some praise in front of the whole team. Pretty soon you've got a bunch of guys flying around trying to make plays."

Advertisement
So much now, they need a freight company to move them out of Gainsville.

Attachments

• IMG_20180809_145346.jpg
    IMG_20180809_145346.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Advertisement
Back