Tears Gator Tears

Off topic or not, it's a better post than 50% of what's over there. It's a **** shame, but that thread is amateur hour.

Also, the holes are slightly less embarrassing than the gayters.
If the Seimenholes thread was not dog****, we wouldn't appreciate the pure gold known as Gator tears as much.

Advertisement
orange&green84 said:
Saw it......laughed my *** off.

UM in the last 15 years has put numerous TEs in the draft, most of which in the 1st round.

UF has only put Hernandez in the draft recently, and that's it.

And we know how that story ends
It's a shame he was a psychopath murderer. Just going by his homosexual tenancies he could've really made one heck of a team mom for Mullet & staff, handing out juice boxes at water breaks. Even sliced oranges for after the game all while wearing bedazzled jorts.

d2f4c923f67d976b6085362d99dfbebb--funniest-photos-the-funniest.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just to be sure...there are no dancing videos on the canes twitter right? Cause now it's Gaytors and Noles. I don't know what the **** they are doing...but I sure am thankful for it.

Advertisement
I think the difference is that FSU tears is heavily Taggart based. Croc tears is broadly based, minions of their fans, their coaches, their football alumni, etc.

Also, FSU currently has a top recruiting class and a roster loaded with 5 stars. Florida doesn't have that much talent on their team right now and only 5 4 stars in their recruiting class. Once Taggart starts corching it up this season we will see some more tears in their.

Funny anecdote from a few hours earlier:

I am on the west coast taking a deposition today with a few other attorneys. I show up with my UM laptop bag (always represent abroad), and shortly thereafter opposing counsel walks in dressed in a semenole polo. We start talking a bit of friendly **** while we wait for the third attorney. He says we're overrated. I tell him Willie Taggert will be their alamo. Fun stuff. During the banter, the third attorney walks in. The f$u guy says, something about him being a gaytor. Gaytor attorney tells the court reporter he is a gaytor, he's just not advertising it right now. I immediately say, "if i had the bad luck to wind up a gaytor, i wouldn't advertise it either, man." F$u attorney adds, "we can both agree on that."

F$u may be little brother, but the gaytes will always be little sister.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back