Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
10 games?!

1534008939474.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao at ol willie with the number one class. They are on some really good drugs up in Gainesville.

To be fair that's the most likely of that guy's predictions. Except for losing to USCe 63-6, that's almost certain to happen for real. Assuming uf's kicker is any good.

Apparently, some UF fans have been visiting the same hypnotist that helped out Shallow Hal...🤪

This thread on the Gates site is in response to the thread on the noles 247 board where nole fans rank the position groups of the State's Big 3.

If you want it laugh, click here

Here's sample of some of the responses:
Screenshot_20180812-013720_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-013705_Chrome.jpg

lol, Wow.

Best DBs, WRs, and "inarguably better" RBs??

Oh my.. They sound absoultely terrifying...

Advertisement
I was laughing hard at Deuce Mullenade and the Soggy Bottom Boys, but I don't get the reference. Anyone care to elaborate? Thanks.
Not sure... I figured it was just a name he made up for Mullet and his staph of trash recruiters.

For me, the OP is funny in that they really think they are pulling Zipperer. When they don't, if we get him, some nice tears will flow for us.

Advertisement
Apparently, some UF fans have been visiting the same hypnotist that helped out Shallow Hal...🤪

This thread on the Gates site is in response to the thread on the noles 247 board where nole fans rank the position groups of the State's Big 3.

If you want it laugh, click here

Here's sample of some of the responses:
View attachment 62361

View attachment 62362

lol, Wow.

Best DBs, WRs, and "inarguably better" RBs??

Oh my.. They sound absoultely terrifying...

If that's the case, they're going to have to help me out on why they only won 4 games last year.

And I won't speak highly on the Noles, but they do have the better RB stable. UF doesn't have crap in the backfield.

I guess they also keep forgetting that Miami is in the state as well.

If that's the case, they're going to have to help me out on why they only won 4 games last year.

And I won't speak highly on the Noles, but they do have the better RB stable. UF doesn't have crap in the backfield.

I guess they also keep forgetting that Miami is in the state as well.

It’s clear that the Turds think the most important criteria in ranking RB stables is their ability to commit credit card fraud.

Advertisement
Back