Tears Gator Tears

tumblr_mm6lhs9mNM1rt5fkyo1_400.gif
Juice Guy huh? I thought Grier took that title with him when he left?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, guys, we had a great run with "the Turnover Chain", but it is pretty obvious that the next big thing to sweep college football will be "the Juice Guy". I mean, after all, that whole "Money Down" thing was huge too (is it just me, or does ANYONE actually REMEMBER this whole "money down" thing?).

Also, I thought that UF got rid of Randy Shannon...

"Pop on the film, find the guy that's flying around and give him some praise in front of the whole team. Pretty soon you've got a bunch of guys flying around trying to make plays."

Turds will be whipping out...…………. juice boxes after every TD or turnover. Probably will have an over abundance of leftovers after every game.

Advertisement
I got so excited I messed up and posted it in Nole Tears by accident. Thread derailment not intended.

Not your fault at all. Often times these gaytors say/post/tweet things that demonstrate such a hilariously profound lack of self-awareness and/or denial that you feel a strong urge to run to CIS to share. That instinct is correct. If it ends up on two threads, that's just double the tears!

Advertisement
Over a 15% reduction in violent crime reported in states like California due to laxing Marijuana laws. The world literally is a better place. Not to mention the medical benefits. I fully support guys like Mike James lobbying for this and find it ridiculous Weldon was suspended. Callaway may be an idiot driving on a suspended liscense with weed, but there are far worse Gators and he should not keep getting villainized just because he gets high.
Cmon man don’t ruin this thread it’s gator tears .. he’s getting villainized for being an artard about it

Not your fault at all. Often times these gaytors say/post/tweet things that demonstrate such a hilariously profound lack of self-awareness and/or denial that you feel a strong urge to run to CIS to share. That instinct is correct. If it ends up on two threads, that's just double the tears!
This is actually what happened.

Jorts

Is there anything more quintessentially douche than jorts? It encompasses everything you need to know about UF.

Before you know it the Turds will be bragging about rocking the Jorts with the *** cheeks cutout.

Advertisement
Back