Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Dude I love when it pans to the crowd of all those hicks you literally cannot tell what each relationship is between the people they pan on

My personal favorite is the kid at the 1 minute mark hugging his mom from the back while kissing her on the back of the head. These hicks are straight freaks.

This is the part that cracks me up, and makes me realize why some people engage in such stupid commentary, because they can't see anything from any other perspective than their own delusional-homer perpective:

"Miami of all people. No amount of sunshine pumping can explain away why they're doing what they're doing".

Now this guy say that NO AMOUNT of "sunshine pumping" can explain Miami's success.

OK...

Not the fact that many kids want to stay close to home and perform in front of friends & family.
Not the fact that BOTH UM and UF went 9-4.
Not the fact that UM has significant facilities upgrades that have happened (stadium) and will happen (IPF).

No, there is NOTHING that will allow this delusional Gator homer to comprehend how Miami ("of all people") can possibly be more attractive than a team with the same record that is a 6-hour drive away.

Look, I'd prefer it if every top kid picked UM, but I can mentally conceptualize reasons why a particular kid might prefer another school over UM.

Oh well, ***** it, I'll take Gator Tears any way I can get them, even from some idiotic homer who can't figure out why the kids love UM.
They talk about us with the same kind of contempt of elitist libs talking about Trump supporters.

Just gonna drop this here. That tough SEC schedule lol

Attachments

• DB7A5C4A-C9D5-4CD1-976F-DB33B7ACB27E.png
    DB7A5C4A-C9D5-4CD1-976F-DB33B7ACB27E.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 263
Advertisement
The FCS schools need the revenue, that is why they do it.

I know that is the excuse given but Dont field football teams if you cant afford it or drop down to D2.

FBS and FCS schools shouldn't play each other at all.

Advertisement
I hate the Gaytahs more than anybody, but truth be told, the game against Idaho was scheduled when Idaho was still an FBS program. This season will be Idaho’s first season in the FCS after moving down.

Gator friend of mine (and I use that term loosely, I hate them too much to have any true gator friends) just texted me Scarlett blew his ACL last night. Truth?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back