Tears Gator Tears

I learned to butcher their screen named from you, LCE. My first lesson was SUckGator51.
LOL! I remember that quivering croc fan, he was hilarious.

From what this thread started off as, to what it has become is nothing but pure greatness RVA. The most legendary thread in CIS history, you really do a great job with this thing lol

Advertisement
I actually want them to win 6-7 games and get invited to the Toilet Bowl...That way they get a little optimistic about our season opener next year, and then we absolutely unload on them...think woodshed *** rape...a la Washington game 2001

I hope Marshall ends up playing in some Christmas week bowl game. We would beat the **** out of them in a bowl game.

Marshall is going to be a 10 win team. We should have beat FAU but what can you do when your QB throws 4 picks, OC calls plays scared and still only lost by 5.

LOL! I remember that quivering croc fan, he was hilarious.

From what this thread started off as, to what it has become is nothing but pure greatness RVA. The most legendary thread in CIS history, you really do a great job with this thing lol
We all put in to it. Look at @Zbrod95, @jackbenimble71 @caneallday21 and @Canes2082 in these last few pages on 247 going at the gaytes....and everyone else joining in too on here. It's all Cane love and gaytor hate in here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can't fckin stand UF, I absolutely hate them.

Just checked their 2018 schedule too & just like last year, another easy cakewalk schedule for them smh.

They're still going to be a 4 or 5 win team at best. Pepe Franks is going to be even worse this year & their Defense lost a lot of key run stoppers & pass rushers on the DLine.

I got Tenn, Miss St, UGA, LSU, Mizzou & South Cack all beating them this year. I would give Kentucky the W, but playing at Swamp **** stadium the refs will definitely give them that game early on in the season.

I’m giving Kentucky the W. They’re no powerhouse, but they’re better than your usual Kentucky teams of the past. I think they catch the turds napping.

Remember this?

983FF916-4A35-49E2-8DA4-4D0EDA7BC2F4.gif

If D-2 Georgia Southern can do it, without completing a pass, in the Turds own house, so can Kentucky.

I’m calling it now.

KENTUCKY WILL UPSET THE TURDS IN THE SWAMP!

Advertisement
I’m giving Kentucky the W. They’re no powerhouse, but they’re better than your usual Kentucky teams of the past. I think they catch the turds napping.

Remember this?

View attachment 62100

If D-2 Georgia Southern can do it, without completing a pass, in the Turds own house, so can Kentucky.

I’m calling it now.

I think Florida has a 15 game or something winning streak on Kentucky. That would be a huge upset.

I think Florida has a 15 game or something winning streak on Kentucky. That would be a huge upset.

Kentucky hasn't beaten UF in 31 years. Not sure if they played every year or not so not sure on game streak. Kentucky really screwed up last year and left a receiver completely uncovered for TD or else they snap the streak last year.

Hey, I’m putting it out there, right or wrong, I’m on the record.

Also, all streaks are eventually broken, and this would be a good year for them to do it, new head coach, off-season turmoil, and a great probability that Kentucky will be overlooked and Florida will be overconfident. And this Kentucky team is better than the shltty teams that they've beaten for the last 31 years.

Why not?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The above is just a little something I watch from time to time whenever I am feeling down. This is for the all those guys that are pickin kentuck for the upset.

Advertisement

Remember this?

View attachment 62100

I’m calling it now.

I mean as long as they don't leave receivers WIDE OPEN

ha... stampini finally took down the community thread from wiltfong on their boards but you can still access it from the gaytors front page...."Dont panic regarding Florida recruiting"... I guess stampini was too busy trying to snitch on OSU to see Miami fans and FSU fans were killing it on his board

Advertisement
Back