Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Man; I’m trying to attach this meme my boy sent over about the 2008 UFag team. Basically it said they need to do a 30/30 on them showing how murderers, drug dealers, won a national title while being led by a pastor (Tebow).
First reaction was laughter. Then... **** fugg yeah that needs to be done!!!!! They need a dose of reality on who the real thug U is.

Man; I’m trying to attach this meme my boy sent over about the 2008 UFag team. Basically it said they need to do a 30/30 on them showing how murderers, drug dealers, won a national title while being led by a pastor (Tebow).

While you're figuring that out, I'll just be over here reading this...

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 10.57.22 PM.png

To be fair, that's barely more than 1/3 of the players.

2008 Florida Gators Won a National Title, and 41 of 121 Players Have Been Arrested

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow... We've gone over a million views in Gator Tears. All of us made this happen. We stuck to our mission and the result is, at a minimum, the greatest thread in CIS history. Thanks to all. No one can touch us.

I don't think it's hyperbole to say this is the single greatest thread in the history of the internet.

Advertisement
Maybe gayter fans should step away from the glass house before they start the stone throwing...

"Empty seats, an increasingly lifeless atmosphere and little excitement on the field have robbed the Swamp of a piece of its soul."

"For the first time in more than 20 years, student season tickets are available as Week 1 arrives."

"Casey said little had changed in 20 years. But this season, video boards will show more replays, scoring updates from other games and even live feeds during timeouts from around the SEC. "

"Fans, especially younger ones, want to text, talk, tweet and access other forms of social media. But the Swamp has been a smartphone dead zone."

Gators hope to re-energize Swamp, UF fan base less interested in attending games

So it really is a swamp. Cell towers don't even reach it. That's some true backwoods crap.

But if they had a team worth watching the kids would show up. Copout

Advertisement
Miami is probably the most intimidating place to play. The problem is we don't create that atmosphere as often we should, to much excuse making. We're loud and we're demon spawns at times. We'll throw crap on the field, we'll throw crap at your sideline, we'll throw crap at your team buses doesn't matter. I mean, you don't have both the NFL and NCAA home winning streak being nice and quiet.

Miami is probably the most intimidating place to play. The problem is we don't create that atmosphere as often we should, to much excuse making. We're loud and we're demon spawns at times. We'll throw crap on the field, we'll throw crap at your sideline, we'll throw crap at your team buses doesn't matter. I mean, you don't have both the NFL and NCAA home winning streak being nice and quiet.

Crazy thing is Hurricane tickets are cheap on stubhub.

Advertisement
Back