Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
And according to gaytor fans he is still a realistic target. Well....one of the 100 or so listed.
Yeah, it's amazing. I expected to see a list of a few guys at each position and GatorFanSeth literally took an entire board of players and threw it up against the wall like spaghetti hoping something sticks...or more like he just vomited it out of his a$$.

P.S. A special note to the CIS "Spelling Police": I checked the spelling of "vomited" before posting in order to ensure the proper number of m's and t's in the word. Clearly your constant police activity, manifested through negative votes for mistakes in spelling and grammar, is making a critical contribution to the quality of threads on CIS.

Last edited:
P.S. A special note to the CIS "Spelling Police": I checked the spelling of "vomited" before posting in order to ensure the proper number of m's and t's in the word. Clearly your constant police activity, manifested through negative votes for mistakes in spelling and grammar, is making a critical contribution to the quality of threads on CIS.

It's the guys that use the "indifferent" icon that make me scratch my head. I mean, if you are really so indifferent, why use any icon?

It's the guys that use the "indifferent" icon that make me scratch my head. I mean, if you are really so indifferent, why use any icon?

With the way the website is now I've been on my phone scrolling through a thread and I went to click the thumbs up button and sometimes it's hit the indifferent by accident

Advertisement
With the way the website is now I've been on my phone scrolling through a thread and I went to click the thumbs up button and sometimes it's hit the indifferent by accident

You're good, man. But yeah, I have also hit an icon a few times scrolling.

Sorry I am late with congrats on the million views to all those on this thread that went above and beyond to keep THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD in college football thriving. That said I would like to honor those whose hard work has provided me hours of joy, and ammunition to destroy any Gata fan I happen to run across.

In my devotion to reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that it is not only the sheer volume of tears that provide me with a sense of pleasure, but the types of tears that run prevalent among them. My favorite is when they turn on their writers and mods for feeding them false recruiting info.

So I would love to hear from fellow cane fans what their favorite type of tear is as a form of appreciation and motivation to continue to do this important work.

24EAFD12-58C6-4DC8-80B2-C8A07EE303B5.jpeg

Advertisement
Well I’m assuming this list doesn’t count the many many flips they will have as this is only 55 players and we as **** Haters know that their classes are ALWAYS 100 or more.

Makes me worried that we will lose 7-8 more from our committed guys to their class.

They might get 4 guys off that list

You're good, man. But yeah, I have also hit an icon a few times scrolling.
Yeah, it's an issue with the scrolling. I even got a downvote from you recently in this thread and it wasn't anything that would make you do that. I figured it was just another example of the scrolling issue. I've done it too.

Sorry I am late with congrats on the million views to all those on this thread that went above and beyond to keep THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD in college football thriving. That said I would like to honor those whose hard work has provided me hours of joy, and ammunition to destroy any Gata fan I happen to run across.

In my devotion to reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that it is not only the sheer volume of tears that provide me with a sense of pleasure, but the types of tears that run prevalent among them. My favorite is when they turn on their writers and mods for feeding them false recruiting info.

So I would love to hear from fellow cane fans what their favorite type of tear is as a form of appreciation and motivation to continue to do this important work.
My favorite type of Tears goes back to the early days when they outright hate on us...or even when they get thoroughly delusional employing gaytor maths and gaytor logics.

Advertisement
Yeah, it's an issue with the scrolling. I even got a downvote from you recently in this thread and it wasn't anything that would make you do that. I figured it was just another example of the scrolling issue. I've done it too.

U gave me a down vote other day ****** , I’ll just say it was from “ scrolling “

It’s getting so bad in Turdville we can expect an influx of UFAG fans into our **** Tears site .....

Advertisement
Back