Tears Gator Tears

View attachment 44070

View attachment 44071

These gayturds are arguing about being ranked in the 30's!!! Still using the same excuses, but man is this upcoming NSD gonna d!CK slap them and they mama's in the face. Saying what has coach Richt ever accomplished as a coach? ....have you seen your coach? What has McEltoof ever accomplished?

Shows their intelligence that they judge Richt based on what happened during Golden's tenure. Have they not realized that Richt's the first real coach that Miami's had since Butch?

the only thing they remember about richt is them owning him while he was at UGA

and to the guy that said they had a dump of a campus..

you're right, the place absolutely sucks. I remember as a kid riding in there thinking the place was going to be an endless party of hot girls and fun.

out of the 5 times I've actually been IN the campus, library, etc. I've seen approximately 3 hot chicks

it's a hick town with a university inside of it. If the college wasn't there, it's just a random town that would look no different than some trash heap in the middle of oklahoma.

streets are ragged, people are ragged, "clubs" are ragged.. what else can I possibly say, it.just.***ing.sucks.

What was Richt's record against UiF while at UGA?

Advertisement
View attachment 44070

View attachment 44071

These gayturds are arguing about being ranked in the 30's!!! Still using the same excuses, but man is this upcoming NSD gonna d!CK slap them and they mama's in the face. Saying what has coach Richt ever accomplished as a coach? ....have you seen your coach? What has McEltoof ever accomplished?

Shows their intelligence that they judge Richt based on what happened during Golden's tenure. Have they not realized that Richt's the first real coach that Miami's had since Butch?

you're right, the place absolutely sucks. I remember as a kid riding in there thinking the place was going to be an endless party of hot girls and fun.

out of the 5 times I've actually been IN the campus, library, etc. I've seen approximately 3 hot chicks

it's a hick town with a university inside of it. If the college wasn't there, it's just a random town that would look no different than some trash heap in the middle of oklahoma.

streets are ragged, people are ragged, "clubs" are ragged.. what else can I possibly say, it.just.***ing.sucks.

Like 5-10

View attachment 44070

View attachment 44071

Like 5-10

Thanks. Didn't realize it was that bad.

Like 5-10

Reflects what we all knew, players from FL > GA about 2 to 1

Whatever Richt figured out when he reflected on his time at UGA, it's working.

Talk to Georgia fans, this Richt is very different. He's a downright savage on the recruiting trail, and we ain't even done.

They all thought we were getting some burned out Richt who would be content with a quiet 9-4 and work on his sun tan.

Then Paradise camp happened, and they crapped themselves... It hasn't stopped. Richt isn't recruiting for 9-4, he's recruiting to win at a championship level.

I can't wait for this fuggin' season.

Advertisement

Like 5-10

Talk to Georgia fans, this Richt is very different. He's a downright savage on the recruiting trail, and we ain't even done.

They all thought we were getting some burned out Richt who would be content with a quiet 9-4 and work on his sun tan.

Then Paradise camp happened, and they crapped themselves... It hasn't stopped. Richt isn't recruiting for 9-4, he's recruiting to win at a championship level.

This^^^^ is just an absolutely stellar post

Like 5-10

There's a lot left out of that debate too about his time there when he had to face florida

first off, urban liar didn't give one single *** about who he recruited there, they had like 40 arrests over a 3 year span with practically zero suspensions

secondly, tebow urban and the real MVP of those times with the gators percy harvin were there. Try coaching at uga and winning vs that trio nevermind the rest of the players that ufelony had around.

he had a few inexplicable losses early on but I can't really fault him for the years after his play calling done.

georgia is so ***ed in the mind when it comes to playing florida they could have meyer and saban and still find ways to lose.. florida owns uga almost as much as miami owns florida

Like 5-10

Not just that, 4 or 5 out of those ten games were against Urban Liar's Florida Gators championship teams. I hate the turds but those championship teams were very good.

Advertisement
Like 5-10

Not just that, 4 or 5 out of those ten games were against Urban Liar's Florida Gators championship teams. I hate the turds but those championship teams were very good.
I won't make excuses, because if you're the HC @ UGA your one job is to beat Florida. He didn't get it done enough. Whatever reason he identified, Richt is attacking it. It's not just the recruiting, it's everything from hiring aggressive, technical coaches to letting his QBs get hit in a scrimmage. So, in short, he ain't losing to Florida @ UM.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I won't make excuses, because if you're the HC @ UGA your one job is to beat Florida. He didn't get it done enough. Whatever reason he identified, Richt is attacking it. It's not just the recruiting, it's everything from hiring aggressive, technical coaches to letting his QBs get hit in a scrimmage. So, in short, he ain't losing to Florida @ UM.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

He knows he can't have FSU become his new Florida. He has more access to a different breed of player here. He's gonna get it done. Then what will the Gayturds say? They'll be left with taking shots at our stadium location and how many people attend games. It'll be laughable.

Last edited:
Welp... It looks like the Gayturd faithful aren't pleased with the list of recruits attending their spring game this weekend:

Capture+_2017-04-06-05-29-37.jpg

Advertisement
LOL - they're having to resort to dime store gimmicks like lil Wayne to try and lure recruits to that stinking garbage dump

I will not hold UGA against Richt. Those players had an inferiority complex. Next thing UGA has had good players but the level of talent Miami can stack UGA can never match. And not only the level, the type of player, the mentality. If Richt was here during Golden tenure. Dalvin Cook is a Cane. People don't understand the level of incompetence other than cane fans. UF is going thru what we went thru. Yes you will get some top players, draft picks. But to win titles you need stacks on stacks, Depth. So instead of getting Stacey Coley and then Langham. You get Jeff Thomas and Harley. Instead of getting Hightower and some scrub from NJ, you follow up with Mark Pope.

And don't talk about the defense because our secondary recruiting is off the charts. Fact is you need players, depth of players. That's what we used to do, FSU picked it up and clean up Florida. Now they have moved away from that and it will catch up like it did to us in 2005.
Eventually the biggest thing is the improvement in individual players and eventually the units. Mark Richt got away from coaching at UGA and they suffered for it. He is back to coaching and more hungry now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Idk how they ever thought they were going to get Lemons in, that kid **** near dropped out of school because of how bad his grades were.

He's a dynamic talent & great RB with a lot of upside, but I doubt he'll ever be eligible long enough to actually get on the field.

You know you have ****ty academics if you're struggling getting into Gaynesville lol

Miami is better, but UF is a good school. Certainly better than FSU, and one of the better state schools in the southeast.

What year did you graduate from UF?

Like 5-10

Richt hasn't changed a bit. His coaching staff and the product he's selling has changed big-time.

Advertisement
Back