Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I love the ones living in denial too:

Capture+_2017-04-05-13-28-16.jpg

With Cleveland Reed's commitment should we expect a tsunami of Gator tears?

It's already started! One poster said the usual "there's no way they end up with this class just like there's no way we end up being #35 class" haha

They better hope 35 is as low as it goes, I have to say I loving it tear by tear and look forward to it continuing.

Yep.. I posted it and others in the Cleveland Reed thread. Here's another from that thread. The Gayturds are getting salty:

View attachment 44077

I read them in the other thread, major source of enjoyment!!

Advertisement
They have 3 commits -- 2 of which are DBs from South Florida we didn't even recruit and the third a St Petersburg WR who we also wouldn't have recruited if he were local. And they're not worried? Good for them, lol.

Advertisement
If there's one thing they're right about it's that the state of their program looks a lot like Miami's under Shannon/Golden. We all know how this story plays out. It's only a matter of whether their AD realizes his coach is a bum early enough to stop the bleeding or he lets him stick around long enough to totally drive the program into the ground. I'm hoping for the latter. I'd even invest in a "Keep McEltoof" shirts like FSU made for Golden.

“Since my ninth grade I always wanted to go to Florida,” Reed said. “But then I got down here and I saw how the staff is and I started to realize that I really like the school. It’s small and they seem to be invested in you.”

- So much for that on campus cess pool known as the swamp being a factor...oh yeah ur campus suks

“Since my ninth grade I always wanted to go to Florida,” Reed said. “But then I got down here and I saw how the staff is and I started to realize that I really like the school. It’s small and they seem to be invested in you.”

- So much for that on campus cess pool known as the swamp being a factor...oh yeah ur campus suks

this is when u know that u r recruiting at another level when u get guys to not go to there dream school......we miami again

this is when u know that u r recruiting at another level when u get guys to not go to there dream school......we miami again

It's definitely a good time to be a 'cane bro...I know that this staff WILL have these kids ready to play ball on DAY 1.

Advertisement

you got that right!

Just wait until we put an old-fashioned, country-***-whipping on FSU this year.

'Cruiting gonna be unreal.

View attachment 44070

View attachment 44071

These gayturds are arguing about being ranked in the 30's!!! Still using the same excuses, but man is this upcoming NSD gonna d!CK slap them and they mama's in the face. Saying what has coach Richt ever accomplished as a coach? ....have you seen your coach? What has McEltoof ever accomplished?

Shows their intelligence that they judge Richt based on what happened during Golden's tenure. Have they not realized that Richt's the first real coach that Miami's had since Butch?

Advertisement
Gator fans are going through what we went through under the last 3 corches and dealing with sanctions. They're going through it with better facilities and no probation or lost of scholarships. LMAO it's great that they don't realize it.

View attachment 44070

View attachment 44071

These gayturds are arguing about being ranked in the 30's!!! Still using the same excuses, but man is this upcoming NSD gonna d!CK slap them and they mama's in the face. Saying what has coach Richt ever accomplished as a coach? ....have you seen your coach? What has McEltoof ever accomplished?

Shows their intelligence that they judge Richt based on what happened during Golden's tenure. Have they not realized that Richt's the first real coach that Miami's had since Butch?

the only thing they remember about richt is them owning him while he was at UGA

and to the guy that said they had a dump of a campus..

you're right, the place absolutely sucks. I remember as a kid riding in there thinking the place was going to be an endless party of hot girls and fun.

out of the 5 times I've actually been IN the campus, library, etc. I've seen approximately 3 hot chicks

it's a hick town with a university inside of it. If the college wasn't there, it's just a random town that would look no different than some trash heap in the middle of oklahoma.

streets are ragged, people are ragged, "clubs" are ragged.. what else can I possibly say, it.just.***ing.sucks.

Advertisement
Back