Tears Gator Tears

What was Richt's record against UiF while at UGA?
Like 5-10

Thanks. Didn't realize it was that bad.

Reflects what we all knew, players from FL > GA about 2 to 1

Whatever Richt figured out when he reflected on his time at UGA, it's working.

Talk to Georgia fans, this Richt is very different. He's a downright savage on the recruiting trail, and we ain't even done.

They all thought we were getting some burned out Richt who would be content with a quiet 9-4 and work on his sun tan.

Then Paradise camp happened, and they crapped themselves... It hasn't stopped. Richt isn't recruiting for 9-4, he's recruiting to win at a championship level.

I can't wait for this fuggin' season.

Richt hasn't changed a bit. His coaching staff and the product he's selling has changed big-time.

Yep. What he has year-round access to in South Florida is just on another level.

Advertisement
Welp... It looks like the Gayturd faithful aren't pleased with the list of recruits attending their spring game this weekend:

View attachment 44109

Lol I don't want any players who are fans of Lil ****ing Wayne. Talk about perfect match, garbage school for a garbage rapper.

Hold on now. New lil Wayne is trash but old Wayne is one of the goats.

My God. This will forever be remembered as your first post on here!

Last edited:
Welp... It looks like the Gayturd faithful aren't pleased with the list of recruits attending their spring game this weekend:

View attachment 44109

Wheres the list? kids these days don't know who lil wayne is.

It's in their VIP section and I couldn't access it. Somehow, a couple comments on a VIP-only thread were posted and I captured them. I've been looking for more clues as to who they have coming. Apparently the list of recruits is underwhelming which is too funny with guys committing here left and right.

Advertisement
Idk how they ever thought they were going to get Lemons in, that kid **** near dropped out of school because of how bad his grades were.

He's a dynamic talent & great RB with a lot of upside, but I doubt he'll ever be eligible long enough to actually get on the field.

You know you have ****ty academics if you're struggling getting into Gaynesville lol

Miami is better, but UF is a good school. Certainly better than FSU, and one of the better state schools in the southeast.

What year did you graduate from UF?

UM grad degree here. 2001.

Nice try though.

View attachment 44109

It's in their VIP section and I couldn't access it. Somehow, a couple comments on a VIP-only thread were posted and I captured them. I've been looking for more clues as to who they have coming. Apparently the list of recruits is underwhelming which is too funny with guys committing here left and right.

Screenshot_20170406-184307.jpg

Screenshot_20170406-184444.jpg

Screenshot_20170406-184504.jpg

Screenshot_20170406-184549.jpg

Screenshot_20170406-184622.jpg

Only couple 4* and Tyreke Johnson other than that a bunch of underwhelming 3* and Unranked kids

View attachment 44109

View attachment 44127

View attachment 44128

View attachment 44129

View attachment 44130

View attachment 44131

Only couple 4* and Tyreke Johnson other than that a bunch of underwhelming 3* and Unranked kids

Thanks! That's some nice reading right there. They're floundering.

Advertisement

View attachment 44109

View attachment 44127

View attachment 44128

View attachment 44129

View attachment 44130

View attachment 44131

Thanks! That's some nice reading right there. They're floundering.

Lol at them talking about Derrick Hunter. That dude absolutely loves Miami. Can't see that kid picking UF over us.

View attachment 44109

View attachment 44127

View attachment 44128

View attachment 44129

View attachment 44130

View attachment 44131

OMG I almost **** myself reading this post. The funniest part was the 4* kid they have high hopes for and he's cb'd like 75% to us. Hilarious. Gator Tears is the goatest thread ever!

Advertisement

View attachment 44109

View attachment 44127

View attachment 44128

View attachment 44129

View attachment 44130

View attachment 44131

OMG I almost **** myself reading this post. The funniest part was the 4* kid they have high hopes for and he's cb'd like 75% to us. Hilarious. Gator Tears is the goatest thread ever!

Yeah...and that kid is class of 2019

dolphin teeth havin gator fans are funny enough in person. Go to the Bowlin alley, drink beer, beat the **** out the girlfriend or boy friend, shoot tennis balls up each others ***, spend all day getting that car on bricks to work etc etc... these internet dudes are worse.

McElwain is one of the worst recruiters ever. He's about as good at recruiting as he is at producing an offense that can crack the top 110.

Advertisement
They're delusional about everything but especially recently because they won the SEC east (haha) 2 years in a row, yet somehow they seem to be irrelevant. **** they're going on almost 10 years of irrelevancy without sanctions or anything.

What other team can you think of that won their division and are an afterthought?

Davis and Silvera are going up there

Luke says Sherwood is going and UF has closed the gap for him

Seems like all their fans care about is trying to flip our recruits. It's amazing the obsession they have with us considering they won't ever play us

Advertisement
Back