Tears Gator Tears

Davis and Silvera are going up there

Luke says Sherwood is going and UF has closed the gap for him

Seems like all their fans care about is trying to flip our recruits. It's amazing the obsession they have with us considering they won't ever play us

This is true. They're obsessed with anything to do with us:

Capture+_2017-04-07-08-55-12.jpg

Advertisement
Since the Gayturds brought up LSU when talking about the Stetson baseball game they cancelled, thanks for sharing your competitive Gayturd spirit with us. We already knew.

Capture+_2017-04-07-09-23-10.jpg

Yup!

Last edited:

Seems like all their fans care about is trying to flip our recruits. It's amazing the obsession they have with us considering they won't ever play us

Introducing the first Top247 for the class of 2019

I wish I had a 247 account. This thread is merged with all the teams and FSU dudes talking mad **** lol. Miami fans on 247 are a bit lame. I would have destroyed those Nole ***gs

That thread is mandatory reading. A whole bunch of Semenholes taking shots at us. We just need to beat them to start shutting them up.

Advertisement
Let's just be honest while they are off to a slow start recruiting that class definitely will get better with some of the ot prospects they might get like Richard gouriage, William Barnes, at receiver Dominic watt, Jacob Copeland, at db Amari burney, sevyn banks, dl Malcolm Lamar just to name a few.

Miami will out recruit them by far imo still

Best thing about it is we're beating them for kids they penciled in their class in January and February or ones they thought were Florida leans.

Last edited:
Let's just be honest while they are off to a slow start recruiting that class definitely will get better with some of the ot prospects they might get like Richard gouriage, William Barnes, at receiver Dominic watt, Jacob Copeland, at db Amari burney, sevyn banks, dl Malcolm Lamar just to name a few.

Miami will out recruit them by far imo still

Best thing about it is we're beating them for kids they penciled in their class in January and February or ones they thought were Florida leans.

They really can't get worse being who they are and what their expectations should be. Most of the guys you named are known Gayturd leans as far as I've read. Gouriage named a top 2 yesterday and I assume that they are one of them. They picked up a 3 star TE in Jalen Goss yesterday which brought their class rank from 37 to 30 on 247. Yay for them.

Meanwhile, they're banking on Milton to commit soon in order to help bring a bunch of guys like Copeland, Gammage and others in. If he doesn't commit soon, and apparently he has interest elsewhere, I wonder how that impacts their ability to get momentum? I hope it hurts those scaly lizards and I hope that their suffering is prolonged.

Moreover, this is a thread to accentuate Gayturd negatives not find salvation in whatever it is that Chucklemouth McEltooth is trying to achieve. We need Moar Gayturd tears.

Last edited:
The turds will recruit top 15 again simply because They are fortunate to be in Florida, where there is enough talent for everyone to sustain at a respectable level. That's how we sorta survived while we had terrible coaching and the NCAA on our back. The problem is that top 15 classes don't win you national championships like it might have in the 80's or 70's when recruiting wasn't as sophisticated of a process the way it is today.

Our 18 and 19 classes are the ones that will bring us #6 . This upcoming season is one of the most important ones for Miami in a really really long time. 10 + wins will almost certainly guarantee us a top 3 class. That momentum will roll over to the 19 class.

I don't see the turds winning more than 8 games this year. Their class will suffer

It's quite telling when you take over a pretty bad situation from Muschamp, win 2 straight division titles in a Power 5 league, and everybody including your own fanbase still knows you're a massive coRch.

Advertisement
The turds will recruit top 15 again simply because They are fortunate to be in Florida, where there is enough talent for everyone to sustain at a respectable level. That's how we sorta survived while we had terrible coaching and the NCAA on our back. The problem is that top 15 classes don't win you national championships like it might have in the 80's or 70's when recruiting wasn't as sophisticated of a process the way it is today.

Our 18 and 19 classes are the ones that will bring us #6 . This upcoming season is one of the most important ones for Miami in a really really long time. 10 + wins will almost certainly guarantee us a top 3 class. That momentum will roll over to the 19 class.

I don't see the turds winning more than 8 games this year. Their class will suffer

They already moved up to #22 today with Corey Gammage committing. They are also at #1 for 2019. We'll see how this all holds up after they shît the bed this season.

McElwain is easily the worst recruiter I've seen at UF in my lifetime, assistant coaches included. And yes I've heard that in addition to being arrogant he's also very lazy and expects the assistants to carry much of the recruiting weight. It's why he went out and got someone like Seider but all great recruiting staffs start at the top, doesn't matter how well the assistants recruit if the head man is complacent. His **** offense definitely ain't helping matters either.

Advertisement

Introducing the first Top247 for the class of 2019

I wish I had a 247 account. This thread is merged with all the teams and FSU dudes talking mad **** lol. Miami fans on 247 are a bit lame. I would have destroyed those Nole ***gs

That thread is mandatory reading. A whole bunch of Semenholes taking shots at us. We just need to beat them to start shutting them up.

guess we are relevant again, this train will not be stopped and those shytheads know we comin!!

McElwain is easily the worst recruiter I've seen at UF in my lifetime, assistant coaches included. And yes I've heard that in addition to being arrogant he's also very lazy and expects the assistants to carry much of the recruiting weight. It's why he went out and got someone like Seider but all great recruiting staffs start at the top, doesn't matter how well the assistants recruit if the head man is complacent. His **** offense definitely ain't helping matters either.

Dwyer coaches have said much of the same of him about how lazy he is coming around Dwyer, has a terrible personality and can't figure out who is good for life of him. They were laughing so hard when they were recruiting Jake Allen from STA saying how terrible that kid is.

Seider isn't an elite recruiter...

Advertisement

Ok. He's been at Marshall and WVU. I'm sure he'll do better at UiF and Seider's still a good recruiter. McEltooth also went out and got Bell.

Last edited:

Ok. He's been at Marshall and WVU. I'm sure he'll do better at UiF and Seider's still a good recruiter. McEltooth also went out and got Bell.

By default and because the logo on the jersey.
He got a few south Florida kids at wvu that none of the big 3 wanted because of grades or just other things period and now people think he an elite recruiter. Nah

By default and because the logo on the jersey.
He got a few south Florida kids at wvu that none of the big 3 wanted because of grades or just other things period and now people think he an elite recruiter. Nah

I don't know of anyone saying he is an elite recruiter. People say he's a good recruiter. Corey Bell might be better and they added him.

Advertisement
Back