Tears Gator Tears

My God they're such a bunch of clueless goobers over there. No tears in this one, it just made me laugh:

Capture+_2017-04-04-06-16-13.jpg

Advertisement
Their fan base is really delusional or just not knowledgeable about recruiting and football in general. Look at this idiot talking about how our recruiting class was "****" last year, even though we basically had the same class on paper. They ranked one spot higher only because they took that kid who got caught smoking weed on his visit to Ohio State and CJ the cancer Henderson.

They should be ashamed to have a class so close to ours in ranks considering they're so much better than us lol and won the all mighty SEC east title the last 2 years. Not to mention how "irrelevant" our program has been and our lack luster facilities (god theyre ***king dumb). Good thing not all of them are complete morons

View attachment 44003

Yep. And look at this one. They might have academic casualties from that class which drops them behind us. Apparently, according to what they're saying, T. Slaton has a grades issue. It really sucks to be a Gayturd.
View attachment 44006

Lmfao dude if that's true, I will have to pay a membership just to fcking troll their ***.

I will never understand why someone would go back and say "if such and such don't make it in, how will that affect last year's recruiting rankings?" Who gives a fu@k about that. Such a loser mentality.

Their fan base is really delusional or just not knowledgeable about recruiting and football in general. Look at this idiot talking about how our recruiting class was "****" last year, even though we basically had the same class on paper. They ranked one spot higher only because they took that kid who got caught smoking weed on his visit to Ohio State and CJ the cancer Henderson.

They should be ashamed to have a class so close to ours in ranks considering they're so much better than us lol and won the all mighty SEC east title the last 2 years. Not to mention how "irrelevant" our program has been and our lack luster facilities (god theyre ***king dumb). Good thing not all of them are complete morons

View attachment 44003

Talking truth to stupidity!

View attachment 44003

Yep. And look at this one. They might have academic casualties from that class which drops them behind us. Apparently, according to what they're saying, T. Slaton has a grades issue. It really sucks to be a Gayturd.
View attachment 44006

Lmfao dude if that's true, I will have to pay a membership just to fcking troll their ***.

I will never understand why someone would go back and say "if such and such don't make it in, how will that affect last year's recruiting rankings?" Who gives a fu@k about that. Such a loser mentality.

You're an idiot. Its because they made such a big deal about having a higher rank than us at the end of the year after taking suspect recruits.

Do you even follow recruiting?

View attachment 44003

View attachment 44006

You're an idiot. Its because they made such a big deal about having a higher rank than us at the end of the year after taking suspect recruits.

I'd prefer to call the Gayturd fans idiots for worrying about the past when they are powerless to change it as opposed to attacking one of our own for pointing it out. We're focused on 2018.

Advertisement

View attachment 44003

View attachment 44006

Thanks for your response. I was merely pointing out the fact of them b!tching about it will change nothing. You move forward and worry about what you can change not what's already done. Wish I was an expert like you so I could understand.

Advertisement
20170405_110309.jpg

20170405_110241.jpg

These gayturds are arguing about being ranked in the 30's!!! Still using the same excuses, but man is this upcoming NSD gonna d!CK slap them and they mama's in the face. Saying what has coach Richt ever accomplished as a coach? ....have you seen your coach? What has McEltoof ever accomplished?

Advertisement
With Cleveland Reed's commitment should we expect a tsunami of Gator tears?

It's already started! One poster said the usual "there's no way they end up with this class just like there's no way we end up being #35 class" haha

They better hope 35 is as low as it goes, I have to say I loving it tear by tear and look forward to it continuing.

Advertisement
It so nice to be on the other end of the stick here, they sound exactly like us through the Randy and Golden years sans 08.

With Cleveland Reed's commitment should we expect a tsunami of Gator tears?

It's already started! One poster said the usual "there's no way they end up with this class just like there's no way we end up being #35 class" haha

They better hope 35 is as low as it goes, I have to say I loving it tear by tear and look forward to it continuing.

Yep.. I posted it and others in the Cleveland Reed thread. Here's another from that thread. The Gayturds are getting salty:

Capture+_2017-04-05-12-16-49.jpg

Its an act in futility to discuss things with them. Living in central Florida I have known many. I remember years ago when their football team had no hardware one person was telling me how their football program was better because they had a diversity of women sport teams that were doing well.

Advertisement
Back