Tears Gator Tears

Where's all the chicken **** crybabies that were on here talking how Bell, Seider and Randy were gonna clean up in south Florida?

Advertisement
lol nicer facilities? better stadium? hahahahah

350x700px-LL-e7910f19_3nEDr_zps8wlltwjh.gif

Where's all the chicken **** crybabies that were on here talking how Bell, Seider and Randy were gonna clean up in south Florida?

Exactly

Seider's a good recruiter. He'll get his share, especially in Palm Beach County. Unfortunately for him he jumped off one sinking ship and on to another. I think that the biggest hindrance for the Gayturds in recruiting is their corch.

"I agree. Miami is loading up right now on recruits. You can't tell me that Miami's external factors are better than ours. We have nicer facilities, stadium, resources and etc. We now have coaches that most would agree are relatively good recruiters to assist Mac. So what is left to blame?-Mac. I know it's only March but it sure is starting out very similar to the past."

kvKXd.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking at my Crystal ball, I see more gator tears in our future. Joe Milton's taking visits and the despair should start shortly. What a joyous time it is to be a Cane.

Capture+_2017-04-01-22-15-02.jpg
Capture+_2017-04-01-22-20-58.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Nope... You're just looking to start something with me while I'm looking to pounce on Gayturd tears and fears and bring them to our board like a good Cane should.

The Gayturds see our class building and they can't fathom how we can be kicking their *** in recruiting while they have hardly anyone. They see Richt and crew hitting it out the park while their corch sits at basketball games eating PB&J's. They know that they lucked out and backed into a top 10 class last year and that their corch's approach to kids is to say "you're gonna be a Gator" while Greg Nord, their incompetent Special Teams corch stares off into oblivion.

If you've been on their board as much as I have trying to bring clips of their anxieties to CIS members, including you, then you would've seen that...but go on...

Last edited:

Nope... You're just looking to start something with me while I'm looking to pounce on Gayturd tears and fears and bring them to our board like a good Cane should.

The Gayturds see our class building and they can't fathom how we can be kicking their *** in recruiting while they have hardly anyone. They see Richt and crew hitting it out the park while their corch sits at basketball games eating PB&J's. They know that they lucked out and backed into a top 10 class last year and that their corch's approach to kids is to say "you're gonna be a Gator" while Greg Nord, their incompetent Special Teams corch stares off into oblivion.

If you've been on their board as much as I have trying to bring clips of their anxieties to CIS members, including you, then you would've seen that...but go on...

I meant the Gators comment. But go on.

Advertisement
Back