Tears Gator Tears

Their fan base is really delusional or just not knowledgeable about recruiting and football in general. Look at this idiot talking about how our recruiting class was "****" last year, even though we basically had the same class on paper. They ranked one spot higher only because they took that kid who got caught smoking weed on his visit to Ohio State and CJ the cancer Henderson.

They should be ashamed to have a class so close to ours in ranks considering they're so much better than us lol and won the all mighty SEC east title the last 2 years. Not to mention how "irrelevant" our program has been and our lack luster facilities (god theyre ***king dumb). Good thing not all of them are complete morons

View attachment 44003

Yep. And look at this one. They might have academic casualties from that class which drops them behind us. Apparently, according to what they're saying, T. Slaton has a grades issue. It really sucks to be a Gayturd.
Capture+_2017-04-03-14-20-43.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Their fan base is really delusional or just not knowledgeable about recruiting and football in general. Look at this idiot talking about how our recruiting class was "****" last year, even though we basically had the same class on paper. They ranked one spot higher only because they took that kid who got caught smoking weed on his visit to Ohio State and CJ the cancer Henderson.

They should be ashamed to have a class so close to ours in ranks considering they're so much better than us lol and won the all mighty SEC east title the last 2 years. Not to mention how "irrelevant" our program has been and our lack luster facilities (god theyre ***king dumb). Good thing not all of them are complete morons

View attachment 44003

Yep. And look at this one. They might have academic casualties from that class which drops them behind us. Apparently, according to what they're saying, T. Slaton has a grades issue. It really sucks to be a Gayturd.
View attachment 44006

I've been saying this ever since NSD when they ended up taking James Robinson. Good chance 3 or 4 guys don't make it in, and Slaton would be a huge loss. So much for that "top 10" class.

View attachment 44003

View attachment 44006

I've been saying this ever since NSD when they ended up taking James Robinson. Good chance 3 or 4 guys don't make it in, and Slaton would be a huge loss. So much for that "top 10" class.

This is the same BULLchit Golden did for years... #fakeclassrankings . Taking SUSPECT kids either academic or personal. UF will be hurting for years to come playing that game!

View attachment 44003

View attachment 44006

Lmfao dude if that's true, I will have to pay a membership just to fcking troll their ***.

View attachment 44003

View attachment 44006

Lmfao dude if that's true, I will have to pay a membership just to fcking troll their ***.

LMAO! I actually thought about paying for VIP access for access to all of their deep dark secrets which I would gladly post here.

Advertisement
Idk how they ever thought they were going to get Lemons in, that kid **** near dropped out of school because of how bad his grades were.

He's a dynamic talent & great RB with a lot of upside, but I doubt he'll ever be eligible long enough to actually get on the field.

You know you have ****** academics if you're struggling getting into Gaynesville lol

So if I pay for a membership to Miami247, does it give me access to the turds too? Lmao man this is too good.

Advertisement

View attachment 44003

View attachment 44006

You're the only one being trolled in that situation

Idk how they ever thought they were going to get Lemons in, that kid **** near dropped out of school because of how bad his grades were.

He's a dynamic talent & great RB with a lot of upside, but I doubt he'll ever be eligible long enough to actually get on the field.

You know you have ****ty academics if you're struggling getting into Gaynesville lol

They took a lot of risks at the end just to have a class higher than ours and in the top 10

View attachment 44003

View attachment 44006

You must be a hit at parties.

View attachment 44003

View attachment 44006

You must be a hit at parties.

I don't see how you would get trolled. The Gayturds undoubtedly are going downhill. It should be nothing but pure enjoyment for a Cane.

Advertisement

You know you have ****ty academics if you're struggling getting into Gaynesville lol

They took a lot of risks at the end just to have a class higher than ours and in the top 10

Yep....And what's so ridiculous is that their fans are worried about what this would do to their 2017 class ranking whereas we're focused on 2018.

Miami is better, but UF is a good school. Certainly better than FSU, and one of the better state schools in the southeast.

Miami is better, but UF is a good school. Certainly better than FSU, and one of the better state schools in the southeast.

Just roll with it, dude... Especially when on CIS, everything pertaining to the Gayturd is bad bad bad.

Advertisement

UF is a good school....for me to **** on.

I'm talking about requirements for athletes, it's far more easier for a Football player with bad grades to qualify for UF than it is for Miami...

They'll do all they can to get players in, so even with their low requirements if you still can't qualify for UF, then you've gotta be at least a D average student with fairly low test scores.

If they lose Stanton their top rated recruit and als lemons, the will drop,to #15 or #16 on 247 for the 2016 class. Their board will melt.

Advertisement
Back