Tears Gator Tears

Several things wrong here:

1. This is "gayter tears" not "say something nice about a gayter"
2. This is "gayter tears" not "post something Pete said so we can derail this into an argument about Pete"
3. Calloway licks balls
4. You have 100 posts and "Canes" in your name...until proven otherwise you're a fcking troll

In all fairness, Cane from Italy responded to my post, which was a link to that crappy agency touting their signing of Calloway.

I just found my link (and the Pete tweet) amusing.

Advertisement
Lmao you Pete or something? Why so butthurt, it is funny that Pete tweets this then the kid tests positive for weed a couple days later

Did I miss the part about the positive test? I didn't see it in the post I replied to. If it was there, then I now see the point and take back my comments, if not I have no earthly idea wtf you're on about.

And yes, obviously I'm Pete. That should have been clear from all the crying I was doing about how I was being made fun of.

Advertisement
Did I miss the part about the positive test? I didn't see it in the post I replied to. If it was there, then I now see the point and take back my comments, if not I have no earthly idea wtf you're on about.

And yes, obviously I'm Pete. That should have been clear from all the crying I was doing about how I was being made fun of.

Yes, sorry for any confusion.

The original "tears" had to do with Calloway flunking a drug test AT THE COMBINE.

Then someone said Melvin Bratton IS his agent. Wrong.

Then I pointed out that Melvin Bratton dropped him after the positive drug test. Correct.

Then someone pointed out that Calloway's "new" agent is Pete's buddy/employer.

Then I posted the firm's "congratulations" to Calloway for joining their firm. Even though it was desperation, due to Melvin Bratton dropping him.

Then someone posted Pete's tweet talking about how Calloway is the best WR in the draft.

Now you are up to speed. See the article linked below:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...io-callaway-tested-positive-marijuana-combine

Hold on a minute, the guy who gets arrested for possession in the car of a Kendrick Williams, whose rap sheet is, per the Alachua County Court:

July 2, 1996 – Driving while driver’s license suspended or revoked (Withheld adjudication)
Nov. 5, 1996 – Driving while driver’s license suspended or revoked (Withheld adjudication)
Dec. 2, 1997 – Tag not assigned (Withheld adjudication)
Dec. 5, 2001 – Open container (Withheld adjudication)
Jan. 16, 2003 – Violate driver license’s restrictions
Apr. 15, 2003 – Criminal mischief less than 200 (Guilty adjudication)
July 24, 2007Marijuana possession – Not more than 20 grams (Guilty adjudication)
Aug. 13, 2007Cocaine possession (Withheld adjudication)
Oct. 9, 2007 – Lewd and lascivious behavior: Molest child 12YOA up to 16YO (Transferred to another court)
Oct. 9, 2007 – Battery: Touch or strike (Transferred to another court)
Dec. 18, 2007 – Vehicle theft: Grand third degree
Dec. 18, 2007 – Nonmoving traffic violation (Guilty adjudication)
July 25, 2007 – Battery: Touch or strike (No info unable to find victim)
Mar. 28, 2008 – Battery: Touch or strike (Guilty adjudication)
Mar. 28, 2008 – Procure for prostitute: solicit another for lewdness (Acquitted)
May 11, 2009 – Resist officer: refuse to sign citation
May 11, 2009Cocaine possession
May 11, 2009Marijuana possession; not more than 20 grams
May 11, 2009 – Evidence destroying
Jan. 14, 2009 – No motor vehicle registration
June 30, 2009 – Driving vehicle in unsafe condition
Sept. 25, 2013Drugs trafficking: controlled substance
Jan. 14, 2014 – Knowingly driving while license suspended,

and whose defense to a sexual battery arrest was that he was "too stoned to rape," failed a drug test at the combine?!?

I am shocked.

Advertisement
Yes, sorry for any confusion.

The original "tears" had to do with Calloway flunking a drug test AT THE COMBINE.

Then someone said Melvin Bratton IS his agent. Wrong.

Then I pointed out that Melvin Bratton dropped him after the positive drug test. Correct.

Then someone pointed out that Calloway's "new" agent is Pete's buddy/employer.

Then I posted the firm's "congratulations" to Calloway for joining their firm. Even though it was desperation, due to Melvin Bratton dropping him.

Then someone posted Pete's tweet talking about how Calloway is the best WR in the draft.

Now you are up to speed. See the article linked below:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...io-callaway-tested-positive-marijuana-combine

Well that makes more sense, thanks for the synopsis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude don't know WTF he doing he just doing what the kids do. Fake af! Glad we don't have a coach who is full of crap anymore.

Advertisement
Back