Tears Gator Tears

You ever been there for a game? It’s trash alright. The place is a dump, straight up. It doesn’t look like it’s changed one bit from the last time I was there, the night Sean Spence nearly gave Teabag a concussion.

Yea I went to a game against South Carolina a few years back. My pops moved to lake city a few years ago from Miami and I was visiting him. Had nothing to do up there so I went with my girl and some friends to the game. The campus vibe was nice and what I mean by nice, is a bunch of drunk girls with their *** cheeks out. Once we went inside is was god aweful. No alcoholic drinks served inside, it was hot as fck, the tunnels and walkways smelled like **** and we were surrounded by a bunch of hillbillies who didn't even go to the school (we sat upper deck).

It's ironic because UiF and FSWho are always accusing Cane fans of being walmart t-shirt fans (Miami fans don't shop at Walmart lol) who didn't go to the school but they literally have thousands more of those fans than us and they're a public school, meaning it's ***ing affordable to attend if you get in, compared to 60k a year for Miami.

I'll never go back unless they're playing Miami

Advertisement
Yea I went to a game against South Carolina a few years back. My pops moved to lake city a few years ago from Miami and I was visiting him. Had nothing to do up there so I went with my girl and some friends to the game. The campus vibe was nice and what I mean by nice, is a bunch of drunk girls with their *** cheeks out. Once we went inside is was god aweful. No alcoholic drinks served inside, it was hot as fck, the tunnels and walkways smelled like **** and we were surrounded by a bunch of hillbillies who didn't even go to the school (we sat upper deck).

It's ironic because UiF and FSWho are always accusing Cane fans of being walmart t-shirt fans (Miami fans don't shop at Walmart lol) who didn't go to the school but they literally have thousands more of those fans than us and they're a public school, meaning it's ***ing affordable to attend if you get in, compared to 60k a year for Miami.

I'll never go back unless they're playing Miami

Growing up in Ormond/Daytona Beach area I saw this garbage firsthand from the trolls using that as some pre-requisite to being a fan when they themselves never went to school at UF. Just a complete clown show that fanbase is.

Growing up in Ormond/Daytona Beach area I saw this garbage firsthand from the trolls using that as some pre-requisite to being a fan when they themselves never went to school at UF. Just a complete clown show that fanbase is.

Yea man and so many of them pretend to be gators but actually went to Santa Fe community college. The entire fan base is trash.

Advertisement

At Florida, you get a great education....

"I mean, I matured. I'm past that. I don't dwell on it or nothing. It happened. It happened, so I can't cry over spoiled milk. I was young. I was dumb. I was immature. I've grown a lot, actually. Got a beautiful girl [his daughter, Aulani, was born in February] to look after, so I ain't got no choice but to be a man."

Advertisement
Advertisement

Several things wrong here:

1. This is "gayter tears" not "say something nice about a gayter"
2. This is "gayter tears" not "post something Pete said so we can derail this into an argument about Pete"
3. Calloway licks balls
4. You have 100 posts and "Canes" in your name...until proven otherwise you're a fcking troll

2. This is "gayter tears" not "post something Pete said so we can derail this into an argument about Pete"
3. Calloway licks balls
4. You have 100 posts and "Canes" in your name...until proven otherwise you're a fcking troll

Lmao you Pete or something? Why so butthurt, it is funny that Pete tweets this then the kid tests positive for weed a couple days later

Advertisement

3. Calloway licks balls

To be fair, Pete may have a point, but that's only because this year's WR class is dogsh!t at best.

Lmao you Pete or something? Why so butthurt, it is funny that Pete tweets this then the kid tests positive for weed a couple days later

That is my point.

3. Calloway licks balls

No troll. I hate the Gaytors as much as you.
Just funny that Pete said that one day before the weed affair.

what up guys..been busy at work for a few days and my coffee has sucked without my morning tears.

But opening up Tears and seeing Emmit in UGA junk made up for the few days of ****** coffee.Also checking out his first pick in the draft wife made it some of the best coffee in quite a while.

Glad to be back amongst the **** Tear fans.

and as always:

disillusion by a UFAG fan is always disillusional...

AND

UFAG SUCKS !!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back