Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
He’s done. It’s on to the league, and by league, I mean the recreational league as a volunteer coach...or something like that.

I seen a min interview with him other day talking about getting ready for the draft lol. I was like is the government implementing a draft again?

Last edited:
Haven't been to the Gulf of Gaytor tears in a while, but just wanted to stop in & say I appreciate all the work yall boys put in on this thread, I always go back & read a few pages & it's nothing but laughs lol

I fxkin hate UF, can't stand'em. The worst program & worst fan base in D1 Football.

Same here. The work these boys are putting in is impressive. Thank you guys for keeping gator tears alive.

Advertisement
Same here. The work these boys are putting in is impressive. Thank you guys for keeping gator tears alive.
Right now they're mad because Emmit Smith showed up to UGA with his kid decked out in dawg gear and the UGA board is laughing at them. Lol.

I seen a min interview with him other day talking about getting ready for the draft lol. I was like is the government implementing a draft again?
he won't even make it in that draft. I remember his sorry *** trying to do the gator chomp in a HS video and he looked stoned. Couldn't even do that right. Either that or he mixed up with that *** ring up in Tally.

Advertisement
Spermon Lane was beasting at camps too, there’s been a laundry list of camp hero’s. I said Lane was one of the most overrated players I’ve ever seen. Then people brought up the “ camps” argument.
Well, almost as good to win the camps title as the real football title. Remember the Max Emfinger Memorial Recruiting Trophy? Remember Max Emfinger? Almost as good to win this trophy and much less risk of getting hurt.

To echo what Original Gator Hater said, "the education" has to be addressed.

I am considered an alum of both UM and UF. UF has become so enormous that "the education" largely depends upon what school/college to which you are admitted.

When I lived in Gainesville for a year, one of the Business Law professors had his class lectures broadcast on the local cable channel, and a lot of his students would just watch from home rather than go to class (the class-size for some of these courses can be HUGE).

Meanwhile, at Miami, I think that the biggest classrooms that I ever saw (for undergrad) were 150, and those were for freshman level science classes. The vast majority of classrooms at Miami are in the 40-60 seat range.

You get what you pay for. Maybe when Ricky Nattiel went to school, there was more of a "UF-quality-premium", but not any longer.
Seems like Ricky Nattiel was so long ago. I hardly remember him. In fact, maybe I don't. Did he play with Wayne Peace, or something? How about Larry Rentz or Charmin Harmon Wages? Maybe Larry Libertore?

I woke up this morning and looked at the woman next to me. (WTF did I do last night?) Completely embarrassed and sinking fast into depression, I wanted to put two in my ******* skull. In moments like this, I turn to the gayturd tears thread.

Drinking-Rain-58e6ae725f9b58ef7e11a505.jpg

Thanks, guys. gayturd tears are delicious and cure depression.
Bro, some guys might think you are just trying to impress, some might say you are showboating, some might think you have no problems with any woman in your bed.

I have been there myself. I used to work as a bartender at a very busy night club. I would often wake up with random girls next to me in my bed. I truly know how depressing that can be if it's habitual.

Remember this my friend, your happiness is achieved by utilizing all of your potential. It's never too late. Also, lots of dudes would love to make the same mistakes. And, of course, a CANES NATTY would also solve all of your problems.

And, with all due respect to nattiel305, this is exactly what I said. It was other guys who said "bust bust bust".

In addition to Collinsworth, I said that Chandler and Nattiel had respectable NFL careers. I may hate the Gaytors, but I am also honest.

At the same time, think about it...Ricky Nattiel is probably the last Gaytor WR to have a solid career. I know that Racist Riley had a couple of good years in Philly, and Reidel and Jacquez had a couple of good years with the Bucs, but, literally, Ricky Nattiel is the last Gaytor WR to do some solid stuff.

And Collinsworth and Chandler were even older than Nattiel.
looked up Nattiel and had forgotten he was a first round draft choice and one of the Three Amigos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gatorboy Seth did a mock in it he has Pierre flipping and calling it "the yearly Miami flip"
Think Evan Neal signs with them lol and says they get Ahhmon brother but this is a gem here

Screenshot_20180422-093046.jpg

Last edited:
Right now they're mad because Emmit Smith showed up to UGA with his kid decked out in dawg gear and the UGA board is laughing at them. Lol.

What up big guy. Yea I saw it on twitter. I been getting a lot of my news there because it's easier while at work or at school. Plus this site has fallen off a bit. Never thought Arrquitz would quit the site or that Bamarrero would stick around this long especially after he started writing for the turds.

The gator tears are sweet on twitter too. They're so mad that Emmitt wore UGA **** haha. Seriously can you imagine Frank gore or Jeremy shockey wearing FSU clothing. Whew

Advertisement
Back