Tears Gator Tears

For the life of me I just cannot understand why players play for Ufag. I asked my cousin this and he says for the education part I get that, but those folks are just too racist for me. They put up with it to get what they have to get done. Better them than me. Sorry guys just wanted to rant a little. Go canes!
Um and UF are ranked pretty much the same academically, and our low student to teacher ratio is something I'm sure they can't compete with. No one is going to UF over Miami for academics.

Advertisement
Former Gaytor football player sentenced to 22 years in prison for healthcare fraud...

Former NFL, UF player Monty Grow gets 22 years in prison for fraud
The Associated Press

A former NFL and University of Florida football player has been sentenced to nearly 22 years in prison for a health care fraud scheme that prosecutors say bilked the federal government out of about $20 million.

Federal court records show that 46-year-old Monty Grow was sentenced Monday and ordered to pay about $18 million in restitution.

Grow was convicted earlier this year on 17 counts of health care fraud and money laundering in a kickback scheme from Patient Care America, a South Florida compounding pharmacy.

Prosecutors say Grow got millions in illegal payments for recruiting patients who were covered by the Tricare health insurance program for the U.S. Department of Defense, which services veterans.

From 2014 to 2015, Grow and his network of hired sales representatives referred hundreds of TRICARE patients to PCA, a Broward County pharmacy, according to Grow's indictment.

"Evidence at trial established that Grow targeted Tricare beneficiaries and induced them to order expensive drugs they did not need by paying them either directly for their own prescriptions or indirectly for those of their family and friends," a Department of Justice news release said.

Also named as part of Grow’s scheme, among others, was his former University of Florida teammate, 47-year-old Shane Matthews, who was paid $440,000 to connect Grow’s reps with TRICARE patients.

Matthews, who also played for several NFL teams during his 14-year career, was sentenced earlier in February to three months in prison for his role.

Grow played two NFL seasons with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Kansas City Chiefs. From 1989 until 1993 he was a linebacker for the Florida Gators.

There's no reason to mention him being a uf player, but it sure is funny.

I only question your use of the word "many".

A few? Yes. Many? That is just going too far.

As I pointed out, the best THREE were pre-Spurrier.

And think about this. If the Gaytors had churned out some great WRs while Urban Myth was the coach (and Mullet was on staff), then at least someone could make a reasonable argument that Mullet will be able to do the same soon.

But all Urban managed to do was to unleash Racist Riley on the world, while looking the other way on Percy and Aaron. And then Percy did a whole lot of nothing in the NFL.

Sorry, but only an idiot would buy what Mullet is selling. Until he proves otherwise. Mullet might win a few games, but how many of Urban Myth's players were great offensive skill position guys who did anything in the NFL? By track record, Mullet/Myth didn't develop a lot of NFL-worthy offensive skill position talent, and there is nothing wrong with pointing that out.

A few? Many?

Louis Murphy, Darrell Jackson, Jabar Gafney, Percy Harvin, Ike Hilliard. Willie Jackson was decent. No all-pros but several hundred catches in decent

They definitely have underachieved in the NFL at WR.

I know this dude banned now but just caught up on this thread from the last time I read.

Grimes is overrated and has been for years. Gators always been notorious for overrating average to decent players. Nothing new.

INDAY made him first chair in the skinflute section of his BAND

30742136_586106108420350_8095269490394136576_n.jpg
I hope he does commit there!

Advertisement
A few? Many?

Louis Murphy, Darrell Jackson, Jabar Gafney, Percy Harvin, Ike Hilliard. Willie Jackson was decent. No all-pros but several hundred catches in decent

speaking of louis "we're the U" murphy..

"On April 12, 2017, Murphy was arrested for having possession of a loaded gun at the Tampa International Airport. A Glock 23 pistol was discovered in Murphy's backpack, loaded with 11 round of ammunition. "

"On April 12, 2017, Murphy was arrested for having possession of a loaded gun at the Tampa International Airport. A Glock 23 pistol was discovered in Murphy's backpack, loaded with 11 round of ammunition. "

was probably expecting a hijacking..

Maybe after his injury but that kid was beasting on everyone at the camps before he went to OSU. Looked like Hightower tbh....Can't believe he's too dumb to pick a team that has an actual QB. He went from Jake Allen at STA, to Braxton Miller, back to Jake Allen at UF.

Spermon Lane was beasting at camps too, there’s been a laundry list of camp hero’s. I said Lane was one of the most overrated players I’ve ever seen. Then people brought up the “ camps” argument.

Advertisement
Spermon Lane was beasting at camps too, there’s been a laundry list of camp hero’s. I said Lane was one of the most overrated players I’ve ever seen. Then people brought up the “ camps” argument.

Erma Lane, LoL, there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Whatever happened to that bust?

A few? Many?

Louis Murphy - 170 receptions in EIGHT YEARS. That's 21 catches per season.

Darrell Jackson - 499 receptions in in 9 years. That's 55 catches per season.

Jabar Gaffney - 447 receptions in 11 years. That's 41 catches per season.

Percy Harvin - 353 receptions in 8 years. That's 44 catches per season.

Ike Hilliard - 546 receptions in 12 years. That's 45 catches per season.

Willie Jackson - 284 receptions in 9 years. That's 31 catches per season.

Every last one of those losers is a JAG. Nothing special about any of them, except for their ability to get drafted high, underperform, yet tantalize team after team after team to give them another chance to reach their potential.

Ridiculous.

Hey, if you think that Mullet should be telling recruits "Hey, you can be the next Louis Murphy", that's fine. Knock yourself out.

Advertisement
I woke up this morning and looked at the woman next to me. (WTF did I do last night?) Completely embarrassed and sinking fast into depression, I wanted to put two in my ******* skull. In moments like this, I turn to the gayturd tears thread.

Drinking-Rain-58e6ae725f9b58ef7e11a505.jpg

Thanks, guys. gayturd tears are delicious and cure depression.

He was planning on sticking up the drink cart....

Kids Starring in these camps always makes me think of the saying” it’s all fun and games till someone smacks you in the mouth”.

Plenty guys are AA in shorts till some LBer or Safety tries to take their head off.Makes them think about do they want to make that catch or not.Usually they don’t.Thats why they become UFAG receivers.

Advertisement
Louis Murphy - 170 receptions in EIGHT YEARS. That's 21 catches per season.

Darrell Jackson - 499 receptions in in 9 years. That's 55 catches per season.

Jabar Gaffney - 447 receptions in 11 years. That's 41 catches per season.

Percy Harvin - 353 receptions in 8 years. That's 44 catches per season.

Ike Hilliard - 546 receptions in 12 years. That's 45 catches per season.

Willie Jackson - 284 receptions in 9 years. That's 31 catches per season.

Every last one of those losers is a JAG. Nothing special about any of them, except for their ability to get drafted high, underperform, yet tantalize team after team after team to give them another chance to reach their potential.

Ridiculous.

Hey, if you think that Mullet should be telling recruits "Hey, you can be the next Louis Murphy", that's fine. Knock yourself out.

You're missing some key busts in that list. Taylor Jacobs and Andre Caldwell. However, Taylor Jacobs has had a much better career since retiring from football. His Candi eating skills are highly proficient. Gotta give credit where it's due hahaha

Haven't been to the Gulf of Gaytor tears in a while, but just wanted to stop in & say I appreciate all the work yall boys put in on this thread, I always go back & read a few pages & it's nothing but laughs lol

I fxkin hate UF, can't stand'em. The worst program & worst fan base in D1 Football.

Advertisement
Back