Tears Gator Tears

shaquille-quarterman-florida.jpg

Remember. You need to wear the team colors of where you are visiting to support them. Everyone. The parents and the players. No other option.

**** that stadium looks like trash.

Advertisement
shaquille-quarterman-florida.jpg

Remember. You need to wear the team colors of where you are visiting to support them. Everyone. The parents and the players. No other option.

The dude next to Shaq was at one point a UM commit. I can't remember his name (Nick something?!?).....Did he ever pan out to be a good player?

You ever been there for a game? It’s trash alright. The place is a dump, straight up. It doesn’t look like it’s changed one bit from the last time I was there, the night Sean Spence nearly gave Teabag a concussion.
Didn't they recently start re-doing it and by re-doing it Im mean they pulled seats out so as not to show empty chairs which is funny considering what they say about us?

Ordinarily, I wouldn't criticize the move. The Dolphins did it at our stadium but these are guys who have been railing on us for years about game day atmosphere and their attendance vs. ours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Simpsons nailed Gainesville last night...

$19 to fly into Gainesville...$999 to fly out of Gainesville...

Homer reading "If You Must Go To Gainesville"...

The TSA agent consoling Homer when he presents the plane tickets to Gainesville...

All the passengers on the plane cheer when the pilot announces that they are not going to land in Gainesville...

Advertisement
The Simpsons nailed Gainesville last night...

$19 to fly into Gainesville...$999 to fly out of Gainesville...

Homer reading "If You Must Go To Gainesville"...

The TSA agent consoling Homer when he presents the plane tickets to Gainesville...

All the passengers on the plane cheer when the pilot announces that they are not going to land in Gainesville...

No, seriously?

God **** it, that pic of Shaq makes me wish he could take a crack at those bums! Obviously I want the best for Shaq and Papa Shaq, but him being a senior and whooping on UF, would be such a treat.

Advertisement
A few? Many?

Louis Murphy, Darrell Jackson, Jabar Gafney, Percy Harvin, Ike Hilliard. Willie Jackson was decent. No all-pros but several hundred catches in decent

They definitely have underachieved in the NFL at WR.
I hate listening to Collinsworthless, but he was a pro bowler. He played opposite from one of my favorite Canes when he was at Cincy, Fast Eddie Brown.

Advertisement
Back