Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Haha thanks bro✊🏽✊🏽

Congratulations on the degree.

I know quite a few people from the south Florida area that took advantage of the much lower in-state cost, incentives etc, got their education, but always remained loyal and true canes at heart. That never changed. In fact, in the season ticket area I sit in, there are several.

As long as we bleed the orange and green, we are all cane brothers.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Advertisement
Yep go ol Gainesville....take note of this recruits this is why it's been known as Kkksville

Exactly.

Don’t talk to me about the racist roots of these SEC institutions/towns not being alive and well.

Putting their hands on people like it’s nothing.

Putting your hands on somebody usually gets you checked - that fool better be glad that it’s a situation that calls for restraint, which he himself didn’t exhibit.

Pathetic.

Through all the boo-ing , it was worth it haha 🙌🏽

Attachments

• 85FF7EB2-4728-4B69-856C-3B56964D01E5.jpeg
    85FF7EB2-4728-4B69-856C-3B56964D01E5.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 20
  • C9D895C6-315B-452A-A454-12B4E8763BB2.jpeg
    C9D895C6-315B-452A-A454-12B4E8763BB2.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 21
Advertisement
Through all the boo-ing , it was worth it haha 🙌🏽

Always true to the the U.

You’re not the only one.

Like I said before, quite a few U loyalists were forced to go to Gainesville due to circumstances, got a good education, but came back, and still stayed canes.

Good luck!

Exactly.

Don’t talk to me about the racist roots of these SEC institutions/towns not being alive and well.

Putting their hands on people like it’s nothing.

Putting your hands on somebody usually gets you checked - that fool better be glad that it’s a situation that calls for restraint, which he himself didn’t exhibit.

Pathetic.
I'm still surprised nobody punched that nerd in the mouth. You already have your diploma at that point. It's clearly self defense if someone shoves you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back