Tears Gator Tears

My god, that article was funny.

"Section 8 housing". "HUD dorms". Good stuff.

You know what's sad. My buddies kid goes to UF, smart kid but he's a CANE through and through. He said the running joke on campus which he found to have a racial undertone was that the football players live in the "section 8" because they're used to it.

There is actually really nice dorms on campus but not theirs

Advertisement
You know what's sad. My buddies kid goes to UF, smart kid but he's a CANE through and through. He said the running joke on campus which he found to have a racial undertone was that the football players live in the "section 8" because they're used to it.

strange how I was born in gainesville, grew up in starke, lived in jacksonville most of my life.. I never really ever saw any of this or knew of it

Of course I've never been apart of the good ole boys club either, I actually despise them so that's probably exactly why

thinking back, i've probably had more black and latino friends than I have white ones in fact.

and i'm white

Your friend's kid uses a very telling term - a "running joke" on campus.

Why does the joke keep running? Why does nobody stand up and demand better treatment of the student-athletes? Why doesn't someone film one of these "running jokesters" telling this HILARIOUS "running joke" and then forward the video to the football team?

Instead, it is what I have always said that it is. Nearly every SEC campus (and some ACC campuses) are filled with entitled students who simply tolerate this form of racism, who laugh at this form of racism, and who do nothing about this form of racism.

Meanwhile, as human beings, none of the ****bags who actually tell that joke have done ANYTHING in their lives to procure their own housing. ALL of those ****bags have been living off of the welfare that their mommies and daddies provided for them.

strange how I was born in gainesville, grew up in starke, lived in jacksonville most of my life.. I never really ever saw any of this or knew of it

Of course I've never been apart of the good ole boys club either, I actually despise them so that's probably exactly why

thinking back, i've probably had more black and latino friends than I have white ones in fact.

and i'm white

Threads called Gator Tears not Life Stories.

and i'm white and I make gayters cry every **** day

Threads called Gator Tears not Life Stories.

I think his Life Story® is entirely relevant.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20180508-200926_GO SMS Pro.jpg

Anybody remember these...

I only mention it because U-hands At uf Graduation Guy is a real American hero.

Also, fck you osama binladen for ******** this up. After 911 nobody had the stomach for this type of humor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've noticed a lot more teams doing these graphics of "our coaches have coached such & such players that went to the pros" and it stinks to me. That would be like Miami putting out a graphic with Todd Gurley, AJ Green, etc.

You're really reaching hard as a department when you're doing this.

Advertisement
Back