Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You can’t transplant manliness.

Look, let’s be real. Surtain’s a nice kid. He comes from a nice family. They’re decent people. He’s a good technician and athlete, and barring injury, he’ll probably have a decent college and maybe NFL career. Just like he would have at Miami.

But the fire wasn’t burning in Surtain like it was for Jade. Going to Miami wasn’t just a business decision for Nesta, it meant more. Much more. Miami meant nothing to Surtain. Going to Bama meant nothing to Surtain either, other than winning bigger and quicker in his mind. It was strictly 100 % business.

A cold, hard, heartless calculus.

I don’t say that as a slam or as character assassination.

That’s just the nature of Alabama football. There is zero passion or love for the program or the school or state, like the fans might think, from most of the roster. They’re mercenaries. 5 Star mercenaries three deep. Passion to win for winning’s sake, probably. Passion for Alabama football. Fūck no. That’s the redneck fans, not the players.

And that’s what’s different about Miami and it’s players. Mostly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...-Mullen-for-his-resource-management-114959351

"One of the things I admire most about Dan is just because he's at Florida he's not suddenly tapping into the budget like it's an ATM."
"I just think Dan's a guy that probably more is not necessarily better."

I could deal with him being a monster recruiter or great game day coach, but frugal? How the **** are we going to compete with a guy who's frugal? I mean, his first season hasn't even started yet and he's saving money.

We're fcked.

This will be hilarious in like 360 days or so. I mean, it'll be hilarious the whole time, but on actual NSD it'll be especially hilarious.

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 12.12.25 AM.png

Advertisement
Oh no. Is it already "we get/flip everybody" season for the Gata? I thought that after they got Nesta and Pope flipping they would stop it. They're becoming greedy LOL

Don't know how they're flipping our class when their coach is literally going to stop recruiting South Florida. But let them have their delusions. We know how it works out.

Don't know how they're flipping our class when their coach is literally going to stop recruiting South Florida. But let them have their delusions. We know how it works out.

He's not recruiting SFLA because he doesn't even have to. The kids basically just flip themselves.

Attachments

• fish-jumping-in-boat-o.gif
    fish-jumping-in-boat-o.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
2019 can't come soon enough. UF, ND, FSU are interchangeable on my most hated list. Bama and UGA have bumped out PSU....but UF is most likely my #1 b/c of the trash their fans spew and they're delusional sense of belonging in the upper echelon conversations. I can't stand them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back