Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
"We don't need to legitimize them."

...We have three more national championships, we have the War Canoe, and you have beat us once in thirty years.

By the way, the last time we played, Al Golden beat you. Al ******* Golden.

Suck. It.
Though I wish it was 3 more titles it’s actually 2 more titles than the turds. They got 1 with Spurrier and 2 with Meyer. The Wh@res have 3 titles as well while The U has 5. Need to hit up The Count from Sesame Street? 1,2,3 lol just f@cking with you

Oh man, today I’ve watched The U part 2 again. Maybe we might beat them on a street and then blow them out on the field in 2019. Can’t wait to face that ****** program.

Advertisement
They also still owe us money for muddying up Flipper's tank back in '71. That was animal abuse, esp. if Flipper was in the tank at the time. (They should be collectively indicted, prosecuted, tried and convicted for poor sportsmanship and obstruction of justice). Not to mention they put us up in a spider-ridden motel in Ocala with a leaky roof on one of our trips to play there in Gainesville in the 1940's, at least that was on Coach Kichefski's list of all time Anti-Gator grievances...

The Gator has a lot to answer for.

"We don't need to legitimize them."

...We have three more national championships, we have the War Canoe, and you have beat us once in thirty years.

By the way, the last time we played, Al Golden beat you. Al ******* Golden.

Suck. It.

The NCAAP should award us default victories for all the years they refused to play us.The Gator is worse than the Russian. And Muller just inducted Russia and all its bagmen. Heck, he even inducted their caterer.

Advertisement
Still refreshing to know that w/ fans like this, my relative will stay gainfully employed. He’s a psych doctor, just in case u were wondering.
Not to mention how dumb the average gaytor fan really is and, just think, the other half is even dumber!

Spurrier got one for whining. He worked over the officials before the Sugar Bowl.

Undeserved NC and one of his QBs is in prison. We have no QBs in prison.

ehhhhh I guess you didn't watch that fsu vs uf game that he was whining about

fsu showed just how dirty a program they really are in that game with the late hits on danny

Advertisement
Enjoy fellas.....

Screenshot_20180220-174201.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back