Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
LOL there class is the worst UF class in like 10 years plus. Mullens is like 10x the coach of Taggert though. That guy can recruit but will be out of a job in 3 years . Mullens actually will have UF a top 10 team soon. What happened at the Copeland announcement was a joke. His mom is a a horrible person .

"their" class

Lol at the clowns that type up tough **** to say to Nesta, Things they would never say to him walking down the street because he would beat their head in.

Advertisement
I like Nesta talking sht to those btches, but the chuckie doll is real ghey. Like super duper *****. Why anyone would want to steal that corny sht is beyond me.

Advertisement
Nesta is going to be good for us and a leader on this team.

People that have that much of a chip on their shoulder have something to prove, and are obsessed with proving it.

As for the Gators....they are our Kentucky. They beat us once in 30 years. We have more national championships than they do, and we did it first.

I used to truly hate the Gators, now I look at them as the puny kid on the playground that talks a lot of crap on the bench and doesnt play.

They are weak. They are losers.

And if we moved to the SEC in their conferemce they would still find excuses not to play us.

Thats your legacy, Florida. You finally won a national championship when you stopped playing us.

You are absolutely pathetic.

Okay, nevermind, I still hate the Gators. xD

I like Nesta talking sht to those btches, but the chuckie doll is real ghey. Like super duper *****. Why anyone would want to steal that corny sht is beyond me.

If you ever meet Jade, I don’t recommend you saying this. But if you’re planning to anyway, let me know, I should have enough memory for a 3 second video. That’s all I’ll need.

Advertisement
Oh boy. UF's already digging themselves in a grave.

giphy.gif

Keep ****** with Debo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back