Tears Gator Tears

Truthfully, I hate the Gates soooo much, I wouldn't mind Blake James making a deal with them where we'll play every year or every other year in THEIR STADIUM just to beat that ***. The UM fans would show out p there anyway, then they'd just remove us from the schedule (probably spout some garbage excuse about violence in the stands) just to keep ducking us.

Advertisement
That video is disturbing. Certain segments of society should seriously look into drinking Prestone on a regular basis.

Now that we own Jacksonville/Da-U-val County, I would have no problems with Blake James offering to play UF on an annual basis in Jax. It would be a home game for us.

Haha gator fans can't tell if it's a troll or not, and openly welcome him. A dude would be instaband if he said that here.

Thats the best part. There fan base has so many retards they can't figure out if he's a troll or real Gator fan.

That’s like a real thing.

That’s the juggalo subculture and I guess that guy is a juggalo that’s also a ****. There are probably no cane Juggalos. I’ll let y’all Google it.

The 10-part video of the Juggalos finding the car of the person stealing from tents at their festival is one of the great displays of justice ever caught on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AOy28n8iEg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
catch thief -> take various hatchets, bats, etc. to his car -> jeep drives over the car and flips itself -> flip thief's car -> carry it to the concert field where it acts as a raised seating platform for the weekend.

But can you confirm that there are no Cane juggalos?

Of course there aren't.

Now that we own Jacksonville/Da-U-val County, I would have no problems with Blake James offering to play UF on an annual basis in Jax. It would be a home game for us.

Better idea would be a 4 year rotation of 2 games Neutral sites (1 Orlando, 1 Jacksonville), 1 game at home, 1 game on the road:

2019 Neutral in Orlando.............Already on schedule
2020 Neutral in Jacksonville.......We have @MichSt on schedule, but all we gotta do is add another home game.
2021 Away in Gainesville...........This would be insane. Neutral Bama, Away UF, Home MichSt, Home App St. we'd have to move FIU to diff yr.
2022 Home in Miami.................Fits well. We only have @Texas A&M on schedule.

2023 Neutral in Orlando............Fits well, We have Home Vs A&M on schedule and @Temple.
2024 Neutral in Jacksonville......have @ND on schedule
2025 Away in Gainesville..........Home vs ND on schedule
2026 Home in Miami

Basically the way this would make sure we have ONLY 1 true Away game per year, and we only play AT UF when we have a NonCon P5 Home game scheduled, So it fits well.
Only bad thing is we are @ Home vs FSU in even years and Away in odd years, meaning every 4 years we will get a home game vs FSU AND UF but would also get an Away game at FSU AND UF. ....which on that 2021 schedule would not look good one bit.

Advertisement

Better idea would be a 4 year rotation of 2 games Neutral sites (1 Orlando, 1 Jacksonville), 1 game at home, 1 game on the road:

2019 Neutral in Orlando.............Already on schedule
2020 Neutral in Jacksonville.......We have @MichSt on schedule, but all we gotta do is add another home game.
2021 Away in Gainesville...........This would be insane. Neutral Bama, Away UF, Home MichSt, Home App St. we'd have to move FIU to diff yr.
2022 Home in Miami.................Fits well. We only have @Texas A&M on schedule.

2023 Neutral in Orlando............Fits well, We have Home Vs A&M on schedule and @Temple.
2024 Neutral in Jacksonville......have @ND on schedule
2025 Away in Gainesville..........Home vs ND on schedule
2026 Home in Miami

Basically the way this would make sure we have ONLY 1 true Away game per year, and we only play AT UF when we have a NonCon P5 Home game scheduled, So it fits well.
Only bad thing is we are @ Home vs FSU in even years and Away in odd years, meaning every 4 years we will get a home game vs FSU AND UF but would also get an Away game at FSU AND UF. ....which on that 2021 schedule would not look good one bit.

While I appreciate the thought put into the scheduling, I do not think that the Gaytors would EVER choose to play Miami annually, thus my "all Jacksonville, all the time" offer is a public relations coup for Miami and a disaster for the Gaytors, as it would expose them as the cowards that they are.

[TWEET]960639704642281473[/TWEET]

Rock happy.jpg

Advertisement
Gators know all about fraud

For sure, normally of the Credit Card and ID variety. This is a whole other level, they stepping on Castro cuban toes, getting beat by Vols & jawja going to be least of their worries keep this up.

Advertisement
Tears incoming! The CBs for Petit-Frere just shifted majorly away from Gaytors. 67% for Ohio Taint now.
Capture.jpg

Last edited:
oh my, on National TV, jacob copeland picked Florida and momma got up and left. ****! momma was ****ed. momma must of been promised some bags from mama for him to commit. know she aint getting nofin! epsn ripping momma

Last edited:
Advertisement
oh my, on National TV, jacob copeland picked Florida and momma got up and left. ****! momma was ****ed. momma must of been promised some bags from mama for him to commit. know she aint getting nofin! epsn ripping momma

I dont get how ******* mullet landed such a good class. unbelievable.

Really? How good was it, since you follow it so closely?

I dont get how ****ing mullet landed such a good class. unbelievable.

On the contrary. UF's class is a mess.

Advertisement
Back