Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
[TWEET]959947188603367425[/TWEET]

Best.

Thing.

Ever..

Got some people over at the house and just put this up on the big screen. After we were done laughing for about 15 minutes - btw it’s funny if you pause and focus on some of the individual spastics - w are all like: where the black people at?i mean not a single black Hispanic, even Mediterranean p/****** type face there. I mean it’s like a cotdam klan or aryan brotherhood rally.

I saw 2 black people...they were moving like Ashy Larry from Dave Chappelle Show..

Advertisement
Check out this gem I found while browsing the Gator forums. If its too small heres the link. https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaGators/comments/7ukccv/any_other_gator_juggalos_whod_wanna_hang_out/
View attachment 58024

Haha gator fans can't tell if it's a troll or not, and openly welcome him. A dude would be instaband if he said that here.

Thats the best part. There fan base has so many retards they can't figure out if he's a troll or real Gator fan.

Check out this gem I found while browsing the Gator forums. If its too small heres the link. https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaGators/comments/7ukccv/any_other_gator_juggalos_whod_wanna_hang_out/
View attachment 58024

Haha gator fans can't tell if it's a troll or not, and openly welcome him. A dude would be instaband if he said that here.

Thats the best part. There fan base has so many retards they can't figure out if he's a troll or real Gator fan.

That’s like a real thing.

That’s the juggalo subculture and I guess that guy is a juggalo that’s also a ****. There are probably no cane Juggalos. I’ll let y’all Google it.

Advertisement
View attachment 58024

That’s the juggalo subculture and I guess that guy is a juggalo that’s also a ****. There are probably no cane Juggalos. I’ll let y’all Google it.

I bet your right, but there is enough **** Juggalos for this guy to be taken seriously!

Lol at the Wilson's. Still butthurt at Miami bc our shîtty former corch didn't think he could play. Those idiots passed on Shazier too. It's not personal, we had morons in charge.

Capture+_2018-02-04-10-21-46.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 58024

The 10-part video of the Juggalos finding the car of the person stealing from tents at their festival is one of the great displays of justice ever caught on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AOy28n8iEg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
catch thief -> take various hatchets, bats, etc. to his car -> jeep drives over the car and flips itself -> flip thief's car -> carry it to the concert field where it acts as a raised seating platform for the weekend.

Advertisement
View attachment 58024

The 10-part video of the Juggalos finding the car of the person stealing from tents at their festival is one of the great displays of justice ever caught on camera.

catch thief -> take various hatchets, bats, etc. to his car -> jeep drives over the car and flips itself -> flip thief's car -> carry it to the concert field where it acts as a raised seating platform for the weekend.

I watched a few seconds and see a car getting destroyed. Justice? How can we actually know? But if you enjoy car demolition I guess this might be fun. .

Advertisement
Publix has undeniable issues but I can deal with the buy one get one, like this week with the Planters peanuts. I prefer unsalted.

Crackir Barrel is where the animosity should be aimed. Every **** Crackir Barrel in the state is loaded with Gator and Seminole clothing and similar garbage in the store area. I'm surprised they don't serve it table to table, like..."Do you want a Gator shirt with that?"

Consequently I boycott Crackir Barrel on my own. Relatives drag me there a few times per year. Only the one in Homestead has any sighting of Canes gear.

Actually I don't mind Crackir Barrel while visiting Tennessee, where the company started. I can engage Volunteer fans in some good healthy Gator hate. Every SEC fanbase seems to hold a special hatred toward the Gators. That's why I'm not as down on the conference as most Canes fans are.

* Misspellings intentional to avoid the profanity filter somehow having a problem with the name of that restaurant chain.

The fck does Krackir Barrel have to do with the gayters slowly coming to the realization that they suck?

Publix has undeniable issues but I can deal with the buy one get one, like this week with the Planters peanuts. I prefer unsalted.

Crackir Barrel is where the animosity should be aimed. Every **** Crackir Barrel in the state is loaded with Gator and Seminole clothing and similar garbage in the store area. I'm surprised they don't serve it table to table, like..."Do you want a Gator shirt with that?"

Consequently I boycott Crackir Barrel on my own. Relatives drag me there a few times per year. Only the one in Homestead has any sighting of Canes gear.

Actually I don't mind Crackir Barrel while visiting Tennessee, where the company started. I can engage Volunteer fans in some good healthy Gator hate. Every SEC fanbase seems to hold a special hatred toward the Gators. That's why I'm not as down on the conference as most Canes fans are.

* Misspellings intentional to avoid the profanity filter somehow having a problem with the name of that restaurant chain.

The fck does Krackir Barrel have to do with the gayters slowly coming to the realization that they suck?

It’s an Antsy Booger post. It’s not supposed to make sense.

I think its pretty obvious. He is saying that most barrels have FSU and Gator gear but no Canes stuff. I wouldn't go to a place either that had all Gators and FSU gear.

View attachment 58024

But can you confirm that there are no Cane juggalos?

Advertisement
Back