Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
oh my, on National TV, jacob copeland picked Florida and momma got up and left. ****! momma was ****ed. momma must of been promised some bags from mama for him to commit. know she aint getting nofin! epsn ripping momma

I dont get how ****ing mullet landed such a good class. unbelievable.

LOL there class is the worst UF class in like 10 years plus. Mullens is like 10x the coach of Taggert though. That guy can recruit but will be out of a job in 3 years . Mullens actually will have UF a top 10 team soon. What happened at the Copeland announcement was a joke. His mom is a a horrible person .

oh my, on National TV, jacob copeland picked Florida and momma got up and left. ****! momma was ****ed. momma must of been promised some bags from mama for him to commit. know she aint getting nofin! epsn ripping momma

Really? How good was it, since you follow it so closely?

To finish top 15 in a transition year after the mess Mac left them. Having missed a bowl game 2x in the past 5 years. 3 coaches in 4 years. Is unbelievable. I am going to leave it at that because I can't ******* stand the gators and I don't want to talk about it.

On the contrary. UF's class is a mess.

Yeah, they missed on NPF, Montilus and Barnes on the OL.. We might have missed on some DB's but we still brought in solid DB's and studs all over.

Advertisement
Looks like UF is getting a head case

[TWEET]961322903009574912[/TWEET]

No looks like they are getting someone with a ****** family.

What do you think a lot of head cases come from?

If mom can’t keep it together for 2 minutes on National TV, what was it like in that household? Also, What kind of shady stuff was going on behind the scenes for all of that drama to occur.

I don't care how much I hate UF, if my son chooses to go to UF (would never happen), I am not pulling that BS Copeland's mom just did.

That's really ****ed up tbh

To finish top 15 in a transition year after the mess Mac left them. Having missed a bowl game 2x in the past 5 years. 3 coaches in 4 years. Is unbelievable. I am going to leave it at that because I can't ******* stand the gators and I don't want to talk about it.

Actually, apparently you do want to talk about it.

Advertisement
Hadn't seen the video until I posted the comment. Having said that, Copeland hasn't been the beacon of maturity. I'm sure it was a situation of him telling his family he was going to Bama/Tennessee and instead going with UF. But I agree, not a great look for the parents either.

To finish top 15 in a transition year after the mess Mac left them. Having missed a bowl game 2x in the past 5 years. 3 coaches in 4 years. Is unbelievable. I am going to leave it at that because I can't ****ing stand the gators and I don't want to talk about it.

Golden most of the time got a top 15 class at Miami. Mullen didn't do anything impressive. In fact, he dropped some quality players from his class and just about all of his '19 class is gone.

Advertisement

To finish top 15 in a transition year after the mess Mac left them. Having missed a bowl game 2x in the past 5 years. 3 coaches in 4 years. Is unbelievable. I am going to leave it at that because I can't ****ing stand the gators and I don't want to talk about it.

Golden most of the time got a top 15 class at Miami. Mullen didn't do anything impressive. In fact, he dropped some quality players from his class and just about all of his '19 class is gone.

You might want to look that up. I’m not sure that’s true.

You might want to look that up. I’m not sure that’s true.

Its not true, but lets end this convo and get back to the tears. All I gotta say is Richt better blow the doors off Mullets team in 2 years.

Advertisement
OK, time to put the Gaytor Tears thread back at the top where it belongs.

I love the fact that the Gaytors whiffed on OLs, it will make it that much easier for our D-Line to destroy the young Gaytor QB, whoever that may be.

LOL At ppl thinking Mullens is anything more than an average coach. the Gators will be an above average football team (only because of speed). Playing a boring brand of power QB running offense. Dude is good for the occasional upset win that is all. He won't be recreating their 9-4 Tebow glory years (lol) and furthermore anyone who wishing anything well on them needs to have their Canes card revoked. These dudes are the worst negative recruiters of Miami. No matter who the coach there has been they do everything in their power to assassinate the character of the U. You wonder why kids go to SEC schools because the only thing they negatively recruit harder than themselves are schools outside of their conference. Where do you think this narrative that "It's easier to win at (insert SEC school) comes from?" Honestly, if the gators never played another football game it wouldn't be soon enough.

Advertisement
Back