Tears Gator Tears

ehhhhh I guess you didn't watch that fsu vs uf game that he was whining about

fsu showed just how dirty a program they really are in that game with the late hits on danny
Yeah I also remember the Turds stomped The Who’s in the (rematch) title game. Turds had a squad that year. F@ck them both!

Advertisement
What's it with UF and coaches with big *** teeth

FGU_-ktu

Advertisement
Advertisement
5 TO in 2002 is also on us...OSU should have never even been in the game.

Being one of the best teams college football has ever seen, I know that osu shouldn't have had a chance, but I'm going to have to take your word for the 5 TOs part. I don't remember the game very well (drunk) and I've never been able to bring myself to watch it again.

Wait, WTF are we talking about Miami losses? Unless they make gayters cry, I propose we table this conversation in favor of something better. It's not much, but we could start with this...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-lawsuit-stemming-from-ole-miss-investigation

"...NCAA investigator Mike Sheridan and former Mississippi State athletic director Scott Stricklin, who hired Mullen at Florida, were also listed in the suit."

Wait, WTF are we talking about Miami losses? Unless they make gayters cry, I propose we table this conversation in favor of something better. It's not much, but we could start with this...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-lawsuit-stemming-from-ole-miss-investigation

"...NCAA investigator Mike Sheridan and former Mississippi State athletic director Scott Stricklin, who hired Mullen at Florida, were also listed in the suit."

We need to be blasting this all over social media. I love Mullen is getting sued at his old job while currently with the turds

Advertisement
5 TO in 2002 is also on us...OSU should have never even been in the game.

I'm sick and tired of half-heated "Canes fans" always talking down our team, trying to act "open-minded" and "fair".

The reality is, the ball was on the ground, the play was over, Miami won in overtime...and THEN the flag dropped.

That is the very definition of being robbed. I don't give a fvck how many times we turned the ball over earlier in the game.

The game was over and we won, before we were robbed of our victory.

Being one of the best teams college football has ever seen, I know that osu shouldn't have had a chance, but I'm going to have to take your word for the 5 TOs part. I don't remember the game very well (drunk) and I've never been able to bring myself to watch it again.

OSUs only points I’m regulation in that game were off our turnovers. Take those away and we win that game probably 21 to 0. They got a touchdown of an interception that hit if I remember correctly hit Andrew Johnson on the finger tips. And then after that score on our first or second play after getting the ball back Willis fumbled and they scored a TD there. Then in the second half the infamous ST 26 interception to fumble when clarett ripped the ball out of his hands on the sideline, they got a field goal after that. And that’s their 17 points in regulation. We take away one of those 3 stupid turnovers and we win the game in regulation, comfortably! Makes me sick to my stomach everytime I think about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back