Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I think this guy overestimates how good he is.

“I know him getting fired and all that was (because of) me, because of the season they had,” Callaway said according to Tampa Bay Times staff writer Rick Stroud. “I know I could've made a big difference.

“To see the program go down like that and coach Mac lose his job? That hurt me because I know it was basically because of me. I know I could've made a big difference. I made a mistake. I was young.’”

LOL, it was like 6 months ago.

https://florida.247sports.com/Artic...es-blame-for-firing-of-Jim-McElwain-115775547

“I know him getting fired and all that was (because of) me, because of the season they had,” Callaway said according to Tampa Bay Times staff writer Rick Stroud. “I know I could've made a big difference.

“To see the program go down like that and coach Mac lose his job? That hurt me because I know it was basically because of me. I know I could've made a big difference. I made a mistake. I was young.’”

https://florida.247sports.com/Artic...es-blame-for-firing-of-Jim-McElwain-115775547

Calloway is a complete idiot. I wish nothing but misery and failure for him in his NFL career and his entire life. Another 305 sellout that shlts on his hometown like a baby back punk for no good reason.

He actually blames the city of Miami for all his trouble, when he committed all his crimes, felonies, and misdemeanors in KKKland of Gainesville, yet we have have a roster fulll of kids living down here, not managing to get in trouble. Read some of this ***** shlt excuse making:

Callaway signed with agent Mel Bratton, moving into his home in Atlanta. Getting out of his hometown of Miami was what Callaway said was needed.

"Mel B, for him to let me in his home, that showed me he really cared,'' Callaway said. "He really cared for me. So I appreciate him for that. I thank him for that. He helped me get away from the Miami environment. The first time in Atlanta, actually staying in Atlanta training.''

One of the soft *** punk sellouts sullying on the hometown because he’s a chronic loser-in-life that will amount to nothing. Always looking for the next excuse.

Shlts on the “Miami environment” but commits all his heinous crimes in the bubba land environment of Gainesville. Explain that to me. Yet thousands of inner city kids have rolled through Coral Gables with nary a problem - you just don’t hear about them.

This guy is a guaranteed failure.

Keep you your soft, *****, excuse making *** out of south Florida, bltch.

Last edited:

"I was young" .. About as delusional as their fan base lmao if he was really that good to make a 4 game difference he would be a top ten pick gtfo

Advertisement
I’m glad callaway didn’t come to Miami. Keep that arrest streak going for ufag. RVA keep doing what you doing this thread is nothing short of gold!

Continuing to blame everything and everyone but yourself is a sure sign of I DONT WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR MY FOOTBALL TEAM!!
I mean it also speaks volumes of the people you have around you. I’m not a football coach by any stretch. But if I’m a mentor in any capacity in a young mans life there is no way I’m not telling him to look in the fu..ing mirror and take a long look at who made those mistakes. No way I will send my kid to any school or coach that can’t do this simplest of tasks. It’s basic leadership 101 from the very first day of any boot camp. It’s actually quite sad and waste of a lot of money.

Advertisement
Calloway is a complete idiot. I wish nothing but misery and failure for him in his NFL career and his entire life. Another 305 sellout that shlts on his hometown like a baby back punk for no good reason.

He actually blames the city of Miami for all his trouble, when he committed all his crimes, felonies, and misdemeanors in KKKland of Gainesville, yet we have have a roster fulll of kids living down here, not managing to get in trouble. Read some of this ***** shlt excuse making:

One of the soft *** punk sellouts sullying on the hometown because he’s a chronic loser-in-life that will amount to nothing. Always looking for the next excuse.

Shlts on the “Miami environment” but commits all his heinous crimes in the bubba land environment of Gainesville. Explain that to me. Yet thousands of inner city kids have rolled through Coral Gables with nary a problem - you just don’t hear about them.

Completely agree with you. I've known people who lived in South Florida their whole lives and never got into any kind of trouble. For him, it's about his upbringing. I've seen multiple kids get out of Miami and use that as an excuse to avoid trouble - only to get into trouble in another city. And LOL at moving out of Miami to avoid that kind of environment and end up in Atlanta. That'll work out really well.

This sounds to me like Melvin is trying to change this criminals image by trying to seem like he’s a team guy that will take things on his own shoulders when things go down.

But he needs a new PR guy cause to me it did just the opposite by blaming Miami for all his problems.

NFL GM’s are not stupid.They see right through this BS.And if Bratton told him to say all this then good luck in the agent business.

Good lord, Mullet's their Moses...
Capture+_2018-03-03-16-09-48.png

Advertisement

Come on Big Mel! You can’t take in the enemy. I mean I know it’s business, but he disrespected your alma mater.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back