Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I think he is more like their Jim Jones.
jim-jones-10367607-1-402.jpg

Advertisement
Michigan hired Jim McElwain and used the weirdest stats about his ‘explosive’ Florida offense to make it sound cool

High Points:

"If McElwain’s units were “explosive” at Florida, that’s only insofar as they resembled a raging ball of fire exploding out of a dumpster."

"One of the stats Michigan’s bio doesn’t mention is “points,” which is because McElwain’s offenses didn’t score a lot of them."

"You could argue that the ball coming out of any quarterback’s hand is “explosive” from a force-acting-on-mass perspective, but I’m not sure I see the relevance."

"Florida having six different multi-TD pass-catchers in 2016. Spoiler: Three of those receivers had exactly two TD catches. The other three had three."

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...wain-michigan-wide-receivers-coach-hired-2018

Michigan hired Jim McElwain and used the weirdest stats about his ‘explosive’ Florida offense to make it sound cool

High Points:

"If McElwain’s units were “explosive” at Florida, that’s only insofar as they resembled a raging ball of fire exploding out of a dumpster."

"One of the stats Michigan’s bio doesn’t mention is “points,” which is because McElwain’s offenses didn’t score a lot of them."

"You could argue that the ball coming out of any quarterback’s hand is “explosive” from a force-acting-on-mass perspective, but I’m not sure I see the relevance."

"Florida having six different multi-TD pass-catchers in 2016. Spoiler: Three of those receivers had exactly two TD catches. The other three had three."

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...wain-michigan-wide-receivers-coach-hired-2018

Now that is ****en funny. On Calloway, didn't he go to HS with Walton. Says it all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or they could do like Aaron Hernandez and Reggie Nelson and pull their Glocks and play target practice with citizens stopped at a red light - to pass the time in Gainesville.

It is the height of arrogance and insanity for someone to claim that there is "NOTHING" to do in Clemson, and then claim that Gainesville is somehow different.

Good lord, at least at Clemson, you can drive into downtown Greenville, which is very nice. There is NOTHING close to Gainesville for nearly 100 miles.

It is the height of arrogance and insanity for someone to claim that there is "NOTHING" to do in Clemson, and then claim that Gainesville is somehow different.

Good lord, at least at Clemson, you can drive into downtown Greenville, which is very nice. There is NOTHING close to Gainesville for nearly 100 miles.
Gainesville is a sh!+hole city........

Advertisement
Corral tweeted “You don’t understand how bad I want this..” and a Gator fan asked “How bad”

Here’s Corral response😂:

Corral tweeted “You don’t understand how bad I want this..” and a Gator fan asked “How bad”

Here’s Corral response😂:

His next line:

"I had to put in the same context as yours, so it made sense."

There is raiford... Something about death row protests when another execution stay gets granted.

Advertisement
Back