Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Let's proceed with caution here.

Michai Boireau is a University of Miami legacy. His father is Michael Boireau.
So was Marco Wilson.

College Football GIF

I listened to the Miami 247 podcast the other day and they had Johnny Jerkoff or whatever his name is from the UF 247 page as a guest. I thought only their fans were delusional but their media is downright ridiculous. First, this dude says the talent level has been significantly raised in Gainesville and this is their best team in years. Then he says they could easily go 7-6 or 8-4. Then, after taking a huge drag from his crack pipe, he says “with their schedule, an 8-4 gator team should get a look from the playoff committee”.

Advertisement
I listened to the Miami 247 podcast the other day and they had Johnny Jerkoff or whatever his name is from the UF 247 page as a guest. I thought only their fans were delusional but their media is downright ridiculous. First, this dude says the talent level has been significantly raised in Gainesville and this is their best team in years. Then he says they could easily go 7-6 or 8-4. Then, after taking a huge drag from his crack pipe, he says “with their schedule, an 8-4 gator team should get a look from the playoff committee”.
There’s no way He said that

the on3 podcast discussing the Rashada incident all but put the blame on UM and Ruiz. Specifically, singled out Ruiz with his loud tweets and welcoming players through lifewallet as the reason for the Rashada incident, not that it was mismanaged on the end of Hathcock or the Gator Collective. Completely absurd.

Advertisement
I thought he was very on brand. I didn't expect him to come out and be like "oh well, this **** is bleek over here." lol. I also didn't think David Lake would push back on him about anything like that. I do think it's funny that he raved about the portal WR they got, saying he's the biggest impact portal addition they got and then merely mentions his back issue like it's no biggie lol

I gotta go listen. That’s insane.
He's trying to make the point that their schedule is so tough that if they're 8-4, they should get playoff consideration. However, let's say they lose to UM, Texas, UGA, and Ole Miss. that means they'll beat UCF, Tennessee, FSU, and TAMU. Which is fine and dandy but that's still not good enough to be deserving over 8 other playoff teams outside of the 4 conference winners

Yes, the Division I-A RELEGATION playoff committee...

Advertisement
the on3 podcast discussing the Rashada incident all but put the blame on UM and Ruiz. Specifically, singled out Ruiz with his loud tweets and welcoming players through lifewallet as the reason for the Rashada incident, not that it was mismanaged on the end of Hathcock or the Gator Collective. Completely absurd.

Very reminiscent of that Nickelodeon pedophile "Pickle Boy" claiming that a couple of teenaged boys pursued him and seduced him...

And the gator faces in the ham So, then boosters just give millions and millions without making anything in return from the university?

I mean there are some posters here who have donated thousands or hundreds of thousands over their lifetimes, whose families may have donated even more collectively.

We do it for love of this U, and what it represents, not for financial returns.

There is no financial return other than tax breaks, even then sometimes it’s not much of a tax break at all. All we ask is to ******* win and to turn gator faces into hamburger meat.

Advertisement
I thought he was very on brand. I didn't expect him to come out and be like "oh well, this **** is bleek over here." lol. I also didn't think David Lake would push back on him about anything like that. I do think it's funny that he raved about the portal WR they got, saying he's the biggest impact portal addition they got and then merely mentions his back issue like it's no biggie lol
Yeah Lake played it professionally but if I was there, I would have rolled my eyes so hard you could have heard it.

Yeah Lake played it professionally but if I was there, I would have rolled my eyes so hard you could have heard it.
Smooth Brain Bud does his Summer School series and I'm sure he's going to interview the same guy, and if he says the same thing, Ol' Smooth Brain head may explode

I hope Rashada wins, but this actually works against us. Now UF can fire G5 Billy "for cause" and not have to pay him a dime.

If UF fires Sling Blade for “cause” and tried to renege on the payout, guess what his next move is?

Suing the university - and then all the dirty laundry comes out unless they settle, and I don’t think Sling Blade and his agent/lawyers will settle for anything less than around 80% or more of the original buyout. It could get very, very dirty and very very bad very quickly, unless UF caves and pays this hicktard his money.

You or someone else let me know if this is a reasonable possible future scenario.

Advertisement
Back