Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
season 5 episode 8 GIF by Workaholics
…..CAW

I understand. Thanks.

If UF fires Billy, I'd think they would have reached some type of settlement as Billy would sue UF if he got nothing and no actual proof of wrong doing. I understand UF would just fire for cause and not pay, but for the $30M-$40M, Billy wouldn't go quietly. I know I wouldn't.

Isn't there a US Code Title 15, Book 14(c), Chapter 47(3) (b) Paragraph 88(e) Line 42Y (19) (b) or maybe in another law dog regulation that stipulates the penalty for "Impersonating a Real Football Coach"?

And the penalty is a 20-whack beating with a bamboo stick - or was that the penalty for littering? In the Philippines.

And yes, I'm not a lawyer.

Isn't there a US Code Title 15, Book 14(c), Chapter 47(3) (b) Paragraph 88(e) Line 42Y (19) (b) or maybe in another law dog regulation that stipulates the penalty for "Impersonating a Real Football Coach"?

And the penalty is a 20-whack beating with a bamboo stick - or was that the penalty for littering? In the Philippines.

And yes, I'm not a lawyer.

Singapore, for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So, if you guys are in the mood for a stupendous laugh. Check out the Through The Smoke podcast "Behind Enemy Lines: Florida Gators"

I don't know who the 247 guy is for them, but Whole. E. S##t is he a homer. Everything that Billy Napier has done since last season is and every player has taken a huge step forward. Then, to end his gratuitous takes, he says they're going 8-4 with playoff consideration because of their schedule. I turned it off with a few minutes left after that.

So, if you guys are in the mood for a stupendous laugh. Check out the Through The Smoke podcast "Behind Enemy Lines: Florida Gators"

I don't know who the 247 guy is for them, but Whole. E. S##t is he a homer. Everything that Billy Napier has done since last season is and every player has taken a huge step forward. Then, to end his gratuitous takes, he says they're going 8-4 with playoff consideration because of their schedule. I turned it off with a few minutes left after that.

They might not win 8 games in the next 2-3 years…

Advertisement
So is there a burden of proof provision needed? In a he said-he said situation without discovery that results in a settlement, how can one be terminated for cause based on an allegation?

Uhhh...happens every day. Every minute.

Do you honestly believe all of the firings-for-cause go to formal trials?

Advertisement
Back