Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lmaoooo. Anarchy

anarchy-talledega.gif

Think if this really is an NIL issue, that family is about to drag UF in the media. This will hurt their recruiting moving forward. A bunch of these schools got their guy already, this kid might be **** out of luck now.
I’d still be tempted to take him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Except for my time at UM, I have lived my whole life in Central Florida. I have never encountered any people more racist and self-centered than fellow students at UM who were from the Northeast.
We all have different experiences and are exposed to very minor sample sizes of people from all walks of life.

I interacted with many UM students from the northeast who I found to be extremely accepting. I also now live on the gulf coast, no longer in South Florida and have already seen obvious prejudice in person. That said, I can differentiate that while I’ve seen it, I won’t assume everyone else in the area is like that.

I say this not to say that you’re wrong to defend the people you’ve encountered in Central Florida, but that it does no help to defend them by placing the blame on a different group of people.

Generalizations are a dangerous slippery slope because there are bad apples among all groups, while the majority who are not bad apples suffer from perpetuated stereotypes.

That’s my 2 cents- also gators suck.

Advertisement
Back