Tears Gator Tears

dumb and dumber harry GIF

"Those are IOUs Jaden, they're just as good as money"

Advertisement
Hahahahahaha immediately came to see if you were in here as I know you said they are cheap as **** and don’t make good on $$$ promises…
This was an issue before the NIL. I told a story a couple years ago about how they were supposed to move a player and his mother to Gainesville. They were also going to bag them. The kid ended up leaving months later because he didn’t get the money or his mom moved up. This is why I always say “ get that **** up front” if you choose UF.

Advertisement
Hahahaaaaaa..... Had to go back in read that bull**** WSJ hit piece just for giggles. Its not about the money they said.... turned down rediculous NIL offer from Miami for better relationships at Florida they said. Now they cant even get him on campus because he wants his check to clear!

"Several people involved with Florida’s collectives said that their initial discussions with Rashada never got as far as specific dollar amounts, and added that Rashada is expected to make less money in Gainesville than he would have at Miami.

Rashada reconsidered, they said, because he did not want to quarterback a team in rebuild mode when he could play for a more stable team in the powerful Southeastern Conference instead."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahahaaaaaa..... Had to go back in read that bull**** WSJ hit piece just for giggles. Its not about the money they said.... turned down rediculous NIL offer from Miami for better relationships at Florida they said. Now they cant even get him on campus because he wants his check to clear!

"Several people involved with Florida’s collectives said that their initial discussions with Rashada never got as far as specific dollar amounts, and added that Rashada is expected to make less money in Gainesville than he would have at Miami.

Rashada reconsidered, they said, because he did not want to quarterback a team in rebuild mode when he could play for a more stable team in the powerful Southeastern Conference instead."

The best - what a ******* joke

Advertisement
Back