Tears Gator Tears

Live look at Florida football

Kate Winslet Money GIF by INTO ACTION

Advertisement
Advertisement
We all have different experiences and are exposed to very minor sample sizes of people from all walks of life.

I interacted with many UM students from the northeast who I found to be extremely accepting. I also now live on the gulf coast, no longer in South Florida and have already seen obvious prejudice in person. That said, I can differentiate that while I’ve seen it, I won’t assume everyone else in the area is like that.

I say this not to say that you’re wrong to defend the people you’ve encountered in Central Florida, but that it does no help to defend them by placing the blame on a different group of people.

Generalizations are a dangerous slippery slope because there are bad apples among all groups, while the majority who are not bad apples suffer from perpetuated stereotypes.

That’s my 2 cents- also gators suck.

Well, I wasn't "generalizing" about a group of people that I "encountered" in Central Florida. I've lived here 46 of my 50 years.

You know that the post I responded to did more generalizing than either one of us?

Except for my time at UM, I have lived my whole life in Central Florida. I have never encountered any people more racist and self-centered than fellow students at UM who were from the Northeast.
Do you read the gator message boards posted in gator tears? Some of the stuff those gator fans say is disgraceful. It is absolutely believable that the people that sent those DM's are gator fans.

It's great that you know no one or have been in an encounter with someone being racist. Racism isnt always out in the open there guy.

Do you read the gator message boards posted in gator tears? Some of the stuff those gator fans say is disgraceful. It is absolutely believable that the people that sent those DM's are gator fans.

It's great that you know no one or have been in an encounter with someone being racist. Racism isnt always out in the open there guy.

I said that I know no one who is racist? Where?

You know who's worth keeping an eye on? Arizona St.

A lot of people keep talking about Rashada and Oregon. Dillingham he was their OC. Their QB hasn't signed yet either.

They've always been called a sleeping giant. They were trying to make a run at Moore, so you'd have to think they have money to throw at Rashada. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement
You know who's worth keeping an eye on? Arizona St.

A lot of people keep talking about Rashada and Oregon. Dillingham he was their OC. Their QB hasn't signed yet either.

They've always been called a sleeping giant. They were trying to make a run at Moore, so you'd have to think they have money to throw at Rashada. Fingers crossed.
Connecting Ed Helms GIF by PeacockTV

Well, I wasn't "generalizing" about a group of people that I "encountered" in Central Florida. I've lived here 46 of my 50 years.

You know that the post I responded to did more generalizing than either one of us?
While I don’t agree with the post you responded to either, that poster’s remarks are coming from a clear and recent and obvious example.

You decided to defend one group of people by shooting strays at a different demographic.

I don’t want to get tears off-topic so I’ll leave it at that because I do agree with your second point.

Moving on…gators deserve all the Rashada Drama ©️ that’s coming their way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was coming to post out lmaoooo
View attachment 224000

Do you think Sharif Denson worked all this out on his own? He is just parroting the gaturd sales pitch, which he bought into, hook, line and sinker.

Whenever you see recruits say things like this, they didn’t come up with it, they’re repeating the party line that they bought into.

Advertisement
Back