Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
As Vince Lombardi so eloquently said years ago “ WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON OUT THERE”?

Turds ain’t crying about anything ? Seems strange..

Advertisement
Always remember the only good gaytor is a ...
dead gator.gif

As Vince Lombardi so eloquently said years ago “ WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON OUT THERE”?

Turds ain’t crying about anything ? Seems strange..
We apparently have more to cry about right now. I think it can change if we start winning and they lose some recruits. Otherwise, there isn’t much. Watch it change though if they lose recruits and keep losing.

We apparently have more to cry about right now. I think it can change if we start winning and they lose some recruits. Otherwise, there isn’t much. Watch it change though if they lose recruits and keep losing.
They don’t have many recruits that others actually want though. So even if they lose, they should hold on to them.

Advertisement
They have to be hurting a bit considering Kentucky beat them at home and Tennessee beat them decisively. They have owned those two teams the last ten years. Fourth in their own division as it stands and I assume Georgia will crush them as they have the athletes to mitigate any advantage that Richardsons legs give them

Has Richardson thrown for a TD yet? I don't care enough to look it up.
He has a couple I think but more int’s. They’re still talking about how he’ll be a first round pick on athletic/potential upside.

He has a couple I think but more int’s. They’re still talking about how he’ll be a first round pick on athletic/potential upside.

2 TDs (1 INT) against the VolunQueers, and then 2 TDs (1 INT) against Eastern Washington.

4 TDs on the season, against 6 INTs. 11 career TDs, against 12 career INTs.

Heisman, first overall pick, HOF gold jacket. Obviously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back