Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you watch the highlights you notice him getting washed easily towards the end of drives. He’s only effective when you literally run right at him. Almost like a worse Flagg situation. Their depth is terrible
I mean, it’s unbelievable. He stands up straight at the point of attack, leans on the blocker, gets zero penetration. He needs to get at least 80 lbs of bad weight off him to get just a smidge of agility.

Advertisement
nice spin job on your end trying to save face. I see you

Leave it to a Gaytor to characterize "providing the direct quote" as a spin job. And you wonder why your fanbase has such a bad reputation.

Stop trying to treat me like a dummy, I have a graduate degree from the University of Florida.

And perhaps refrain from trying to distort the clear wording of my posts, and let's just enjoy the sweet salty Gaytor Tears.

Leave it to a Gaytor to characterize "providing the direct quote" as a spin job. And you wonder why your fanbase has such a bad reputation.

Stop trying to treat me like a dummy, I have a graduate degree from the University of Florida.

And perhaps refrain from trying to distort the clear wording of my posts, and let's just enjoy the sweet salty Gaytor Tears.
Yo be fair, he may not have been thinking that fixing everything included AR. He’s more reasonable than most gator fans, but maybe he didn’t feel Richardson was broken?

Here you go.
A467C39C-5E78-4C2A-9390-A747D64C9198.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

You're not helping your case with that one.

Advertisement
Edit: you meant the O’Cyrus. Lol thought you meant Rashad Torrence the safety number 22 lmao

Torrence????????? You serious?!?!?!?!?!?!? Lol he so freaking average and while we love Dex, he gotta get it going. All the “he’s been double teamed” goes out the window when i see a true freshmen in Chris McClellan make plays against them when he’s in there. Naaa, and **** Dex knows he gotta step it up too

Imo, our 5 best players on both sides of the ball so far have been

O’Cyrus Torrence
Marshall
Montrell Johnson/Etienne
Miller
Richardson (we go as he go)

How many of those came from ULL? 2 or 3?

Advertisement
been gone for a couple of days and got back to see this thread headed to the second page so i guess it's time for:

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!

that ought to be top of the page worthy..

been gone for a couple of days and got back to see this thread headed to the second page so i guess it's time for:

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!

that ought to be top of the page worthy..
Good Mythical Morning Agree GIF by Rhett and Link

Advertisement
Back