Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
napier is a much better HC than Mario.

imagine if we played Utah, Kentucky, and Tennessee in the first four weeks. wed be *** raped to heaven

If anyone is wondering how to get permanently band from this thread in a fit of passion, this is a great example.

Can talk improvement but Gators likely will lose their 5 best overall players this year

Richardson
Torrence
Dexter
Cox
Miller

For a roster without depth the top end all likely are gone this off-season in the rebuilding season.

Advertisement
napier is a much better HC than Mario.

Dip No GIF by Death In Paradise

Advertisement
Can talk improvement but Gators likely will lose their 5 best overall players this year

Richardson
Torrence
Dexter
Cox
Miller

For a roster without depth the top end all likely are gone this off-season in the rebuilding season.

Edit: you meant the O’Cyrus. Lol thought you meant Rashad Torrence the safety number 22 lmao

Torrence????????? You serious?!?!?!?!?!?!? Lol he so freaking average and while we love Dex, he gotta get it going. All the “he’s been double teamed” goes out the window when i see a true freshmen in Chris McClellan make plays against them when he’s in there. Naaa, and **** Dex knows he gotta step it up too

Imo, our 5 best players on both sides of the ball so far have been

O’Cyrus Torrence
Marshall
Montrell Johnson/Etienne
Miller
Richardson (we go as he go)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey, man, you're the one who claimed that Fatson made all these great plays. It's not up to me to do your job.

I watched the games. Fatson sucks.

ok if we’re doing *** for tat, im waiting for you from last week to show me where i said Nape would fix AR. You said i said it, i never did and asked for you to show me where i said it….

ok if we’re doing *** for tat, im waiting for you from last week to show me where i said Nape would fix AR. You said i said it, i never did and asked for you to show me where i said it….

You're kidding, right?

Holy sheeeit, you're not kidding...

It was a QUESTION...I never said that you said anything...

Reading Comp 101...

1664219797644.png

Advertisement
Back