Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Drag Queen Singing Competition GIF by Paramount+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where are they getting Richardson being a first round pick?

What am I missing here?

Brad Kaaya was predicted by experts as a first rounder. We see how that worked out.

At least Brad Kaaya HAD SOME MOTHERFVCKIN' STATS before they projected him as a first-rounder.

Richardson is "predicted" as a first-rounder based on potential and cocaine being a helluva drug.

At least Brad Kaaya HAD SOME MOTHERFVCKIN' STATS before they projected him as a first-rounder.

Richardson is "predicted" as a first-rounder based on potential and cocaine being a helluva drug.
Exactly. Kaaya was a two year starter when the draft hype started. Richardson has like 70 career pass attempts

Exactly. Kaaya was a two year starter when the draft hype started. Richardson has like 70 career pass attempts

Exactly. That's all I'm sayin'. I realize things with Brad didn't turn out as well as hoped, but at least there was some legitimacy to his projection. I'm tired of CANES FANS trying to turn him into a punchline. Kid was freakin' great, had a lot of heart, could have benefitted from some more development, but I'll always be a fan of him and his family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea this one to keep an eye on. Another one that HAD some rumblings was our longest commit, Aaron Gates, entertaining Michigan HARD after his OV there in June but he said he’s locked in with UF but we’ll see. A HS junior (now senior obviously) who’s stayed committed through a coaching change always are candidates to bolt
See Ya Goodbye GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Back